Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its neat, but i dont do beachhead anymore cause it takes 533 million years

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It's one of the shorter quests available and not exactly hard.
    That is one of the reasons why no one likes to do it. Absolutely zero challenge that requires a certain amount of time to complete. No matter how good you get, how geared you are, or how much time you have it's super annoying to just wait for a quest to be done.
    If it took double the time, was affected by ilvl and actually required skill, people may be a lot more apt to do it.

Good, cuz I've been worried about being attacked by a furious crab or albatross loa for a while now
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by gioderpington View Post
    That is one of the reasons why no one likes to do it. Absolutely zero challenge that requires a certain amount of time to complete. No matter how good you get, how geared you are, or how much time you have it's super annoying to just wait for a quest to be done.
    If it took double the time, was affected by ilvl and actually required skill, people may be a lot more apt to do it.
    So is the memory game, yet people don't complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    LMAO that article's comment section is unbelievable , people taking the game way too seriously . I wonder how they got to max level since half of our quests are slaughter of animals left and right
    Don't worry. Those are the people that use the selfie camera and play pet battles, and never in their life touched a dungeon

Oh what. That's who Blizz is gearing this game towards

10+ Year Old Account
    We have gone down a dark path here today, and I am not sure we'll ever return
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

So is the memory game, yet people don't complain about it.
    The memory game if you do it left to right and top to bottom is super fast. The turtle beach quest is buggy circles that show circle enlarges (which means you should hit it) but since the scroll curves it doesn't actually hit. It's really frustrating. If the aiming circle tells you it should hit them it should hit.

Blizzard really wants that no one does the turtle reputation
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Oh look, another waste of time non content world quest that people will only do begrudgingly at best.

*Yawn*
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    The memory game if you do it left to right and top to bottom is super fast. The turtle beach quest is buggy circles that show circle enlarges (which means you should hit it) but since the scroll curves it doesn't actually hit. It's really frustrating. If the aiming circle tells you it should hit them it should hit.
    The projectile has a travel time. Lead your target.

Legion WQ's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BfA WQ's

The projectile has a travel time. Lead your target.
    Yeh but do I really want to bother with a quest that requires me to do that? Id rather just not even bother going out there and do the shuffle quest.

I'm still looking forward to Scrollsage becoming a raid boss in Alleria's Sunken Palace after being corrupted by her whispers after Alleria eats N'Zoth.

It happened to me only once in Voldun whle doing this and turtles started to walk towards not the sea but directly behind me towards the forest. The beach was full of crabs and seagulls but I had a 12/12 combo without a single loss. THe old lady was still shouting tho; turtle has made it into the water.

like wth they are getting eaten by naga now I guess?