Dazar'alor or Boralus easier to attack for players?

Do you think that Dazar'alor or Boralus is easier to attack for players? I don't play alliance much, so I can't really know how it is in Boralus. So, I'm wondering if any Alliance people can share their experience.

It seems like it's quite easy for Alliance players to attack Dazar'alor docks, and go up and down the stairs., but stop before they get too far up. Often they seem to stop when they get to the flight master tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryvandaar View Post
    Do you think that Dazar'alor or Boralus is easier to attack for players? I don't play alliance much, so I can't really know how it is in Boralus. So, I'm wondering if any Alliance people can share their experience.

It seems like it's quite easy for Alliance players to attack Dazar'alor docks, and go up and down the stairs., but stop before they get too far up. Often they seem to stop when they get to the flight master tier.
    i play both, lately i played a orc unholy dk, but previously i was mainly human rogue and ne dh.

The 2 cities have a very different infrastructure - Dazar'alor feels much, much bigger with wide gaps this makes traveling around it more time consuming, by far. with the vastness of this place its also more open to attacks.

Boralus on the other side is pretty clustered - everything is close and near by, thus, it has a much better infrastructure and is not that prone to attacks because there are many guards standing around the hubs at all times and big masses of players near the flight master.

Its the north/east edge of boralus where you find everything the alliance has, so they hardly ever move around their own city like horde, has to do. I mean the port and throne room are far away from each other, the throne room in bolarus is a stand alone without any portals and merchants so its ignored.

just look for yourself, the design is really ridiculous, the zandalari city is beautiful, but comes with crazy/bad infrastructure in comparission to Bolarus. that might only become more easy to travel with flying, and even then, Boralus is more efficient.

In both, to trade/quest and travel and defend in wpvp.

Thanks for the input!

Yeah, Dazar'alor looks really good, but it is is shit for defence.

As Alliance, this week we got the 20% Wm buff and the quest to kill 25 Horde in Zuldazar so our favourite place to do this is to take our 5-man group to where your PvP chest is and gank there. It's pretty easy and we get those kills fairly fast.

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    As Alliance, this week we got the 20% Wm buff and the quest to kill 25 Horde in Zuldazar so our favourite place to do this is to take our 5-man group to where your PvP chest is and gank there. It's pretty easy and we get those kills fairly fast.
    No skill. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    you mean, kill 10 Horde in Zuldazar and 25er gank quest to be ganked at any flightpath master anywhere else in bfa......

Just go at to the docks of Zandalar and then the stairs. Kill everthing that is coming towars you.