Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Natta Lmo View Post
    why do we make them believe they are not ugly? if they are ugly... why should we not say they are ugly?
    Because

1. beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    2. your opionion doesn't equal fact
    3. usually a human being has more to offer than just what's on the outside (well, you might be the exception here, presumably )
    4. nothing is gained by uttering your displeasure with the other persons appearance other than you relieving yourself of the urge to inform the world of you opinions - which are - only relevant to yourself mostly
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2019-03-02 at 03:44 PM.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Momma always used to say that if you have nothing nice to say, it's better to say nothing at all.

why do we make them believe they are not ugly? if they are ugly... why should we not say they are ugly?
    Are you implying your not ugly? The biggest thing about ugly vs beautiful is everything that comes to opinion is subjective. Someone that you might think is beautiful, might be ugly as F to someone else.

Taste I suppose - many people find Angelina Jolie beautiful, but I find her ugly.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Beauty is subjective.

When people say this, they mean that they are beautiful on the inside..

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    So the whole TB look thing never happened?
    What's the matter with Thunder Bluff?