Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't know about walking barefoot in snow lol, but my feet also don't really get cold. At least I think they don't, because I often hear people talk about wearing socks even when sleeping for example because their feet "get cold", which I really can't relate to. Even in freezing weather if I am shivering at a train stop, my feet at least are perfectly fine in sneakers or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by whynotchris View Post
    So when I was around 6 years old I walked over a bunch of glass. My mother says I didn't really react much considering what I'd just done.

That is the only odd occurance regarding my feet in my life.

I'm 30 now and my feet don't get cold anywhere near the rate of your average person.

I have never liked shoes (I go with flip flops unless it is absurdly cold).

I can walk in the snow or on ice without any real problems for at least 20 minutes, or longer, depending on the temperature. In the summer, I prefer to jog barefoot. The bottoms of my feet are unusually thick aside from the arches.

Does anyone else have this? Someone you know?
    Yes, cavemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Sounds like you just have tough soles on your feet. Like those people that walk on hot coal and stuff.
    From what I understand from friends who underwent firewalking; it is (supposedly) almost entirely a psychological thing where something something even tread hurts less so if you keep your cool and don't skip then you can 'ignore' the pain; but hey, they weren't pros they just did it as a charity thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    Oh, and stop being a "didn't do that in vanilla"-police. If we're doing something now that we didnt do back then, it's not because we had some sorta unwritten moral code back then, it's because we hadn't thought of it yet.

Sounds like something for a comic book movie. Could be a special ability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yes, cavemen.
    Well if the OPs real name is Fred and has an urge to foot peddle a stone vehicle.
    "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This could have been a Tarantino wet dream thread, if y'all posted pics
    You'd like that wouldn't you.

Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    You'd like that wouldn't you.
    You caught me....Sincerely, yours...Quentin

Ur mom cheated on ur father, with a hobbit.

Are your feet still ticklish, OP?

The body is funny that way, they can walk on hot gravel and sharp things, but a finger wriggling along there can spaz one out.

Scarab Lord Leotheras the Blind's Avatar
    I'm the opposite. I can't stand being barefooted unless inside my home, they turn to ice easily (I'm 6'5, so I get to deal with weird foot circulation), stepping on anything sharp or pointy is absolutely agonizing, and they're so damn ticklish I spaz the fuck out in the shower each day when I scrub them.
    You know, it's kinda funny. On this forum you can question and criticize celebrities, developers, even governments. But only two you will net you instant infractions; religion and the actions of moderators. Really puts into perspective the literal god complexes we're dealing with here.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    It is pretty common here for people's feet to sweat. Mine don't.( not enough to notice at least. ) Same with the hands. So what you have may not be at all that unique.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Are your feet still ticklish, OP?

The body is funny that way, they can walk on hot gravel and sharp things, but a finger wriggling along there can spaz one out.
    And mine are not. My wife cannot stand for me to tickle her feet.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2019-06-12 at 12:17 PM.
    " America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    - Abraham Lincoln
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.”
    – George Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    And mine are not. My wife cannot stand for me to tickle her feet.
    Lies! All panther tootsies are ticklish!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Lies! All panther tootsies are ticklish!
    Na. They have tough pads and sharp claws. So one would have to be careful when they attempt to tickle them.
    " America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    - Abraham Lincoln
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.”
    – George Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Na. They have tough pads and sharp claws. So one would have to be careful when they attempt to tickle them.
    Actually, the pads of animals are quite sensitive, especially kitties who need them so to be stealthy and detect vibrations.

And my poor husky who can't handle it even though he can walk on rough terrain (I tease him a lot).

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Actually, the pads of animals are quite sensitive, especially kitties who need them so to be stealthy and detect vibrations.

And my poor husky who can't handle it even though he can walk on rough terrain (I tease him a lot).
    Hehe. Good points. Animals in general, do not like people messing with their feet. We use to raise goats and sheep, was a chore to trim their hoofs. Which needed it because the pasture they used, did not have a lot of rocks in it, which in nature, helps to keep their hoofs worn down. And even now, our dogs do not like us trimming their claws.
    - Abraham Lincoln
    – George Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by whynotchris View Post
    So when I was around 6 years old I walked over a bunch of glass. My mother says I didn't really react much considering what I'd just done.

That is the only odd occurance regarding my feet in my life.

I'm 30 now and my feet don't get cold anywhere near the rate of your average person.

I have never liked shoes (I go with flip flops unless it is absurdly cold).

I can walk in the snow or on ice without any real problems for at least 20 minutes, or longer, depending on the temperature. In the summer, I prefer to jog barefoot. The bottoms of my feet are unusually thick aside from the arches.

Does anyone else have this? Someone you know?
    You should post pics of your feet so we can confirm what you're saying...
    “No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full.”

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    As you mentioned you jog barefooted and don't prefer shoes. That's all, your feet got used to it and grow a thicker layer. I spent my youth on a farm, i could run on the cornfield barefooted and didn't feel a thing. I became a cityboy since a few years, wearing shoes 10+ hours a day. Last weekend i could barely walk on the grass in my garden because every small nodule hurt my feet like hell.
    Exactly.

I used to live in the solomon islands and there is a lot of volcanic rock formations about the place on the beach where the reefs are - stuff like that. Imagine bubbled, set lava flows. I used to walk on that barefoot. Now? Even walking down a dirt road with their roundish pebbles is a no no.

Sort of related - went I was on a hike with some friends on of the guys put some more meths in these meth burner things we had to cook with. It was still flash point hot. When he poured it in it exploded and went all over my face. I actually though I was on fire, it certainly stung my eyes like hell. Anywho, while essentially blind(I could open my eyes for tiny fractions of a second every so often I ran about 50 metres barefoot down this forestry road and dove into a river. Forestry road no so good, pretty typical dirt road covered with rocks and such. Never felt a thing, I do remember the softness of the bank on the side of the road as I ran down it but as for all the rocks and shit on the road itself - nothing. Not then, not after. I cannot have been avoiding anything because I was flat out sprinting with my eyes closed.

I think there is also a bit of a mental component as to how tough feet actually are. I mean they are supposed to be walked on.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

My feet are long, wide, and most importantly seemingly a good bit higher than the average. I haven't found a pair of ready made shoes I can fit in in years. They're all too flat. Even the especially wide and "comfort" labeled ones. Sucks. A lot.