Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Well, she is a white caucasian woman, rich, musician, famous and beautiful. So was sort of like the ideal republican view of what beauty is I suppose. Then she finally got political and sided with the democrats and it broke their hearts that someone like HER could side with "them" or something.
    That's just my guess though.
    The Republicans sure love their blondes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The Republicans sure love their blondes.
    Maybe that universal agreement can finally heal the breach.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...o-hour-speech/

This is false in several ways.
    Is a common refrain, unsurprisingly.

Reading through the posts on this entire politics sub is a reminder of 'easy times create weak men'. I don't think there has been an easier time in history.
    But yeah the AIPAC convention, the neocons and israel first christians love it for some reason.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    Reading through the posts on this entire politics sub is a reminder of 'easy times create weak men'. I don't think there has been an easier time in history.
    But yeah the AIPAC convention, the neocons and israel first christians love it for some reason.
    Says the Trump supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Well, she is a white caucasian woman, rich, musician, famous and beautiful. So was sort of like the ideal republican view of what beauty is I suppose. Then she finally got political and sided with the democrats and it broke their hearts that someone like HER could side with "them" or something.
    That's just my guess though.
    How in denial were they that they thought a popular artist was right wing? LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Why do you care? CPAC is obviously meant by conservatives for conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    And they like being lied to, so this is all a plus for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Because pointing at the crazies and realizing just how crazy they are is a good thing, plus laughing at them is always fun.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

And I always thought greater wealth meant better access to education and information.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Because pointing at the crazies and realizing just how crazy they are is a good thing, plus laughing at them is always fun.
    I thought that's what the "Green New Deal" was for.

So the obvious lies at CPAC are countered with random whataboutism? What's it like to willingly eat lies as if you were a flat-earther?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    So the obvious lies at CPAC are countered with random whataboutism? What's it like to willingly eat lies as if you were a flat-earther?
    I thought we were talking about what we're laughing at and pointing out the crazy. What are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought we were talking about what we're laughing at and pointing out the crazy. What are you talking about?
    He's talking about what we're laughing at and pointing out the crazy, it just so happens to have become you with your sad, sad, sad attempts at whataboutism and moving goalposts.

Not a thread without someone bringing up AOC in some way.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Is reading the topic a challenge for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Is reading the topic a challenge for you?
    Not that I would know. But it seems you have trouble with understanding how conversation works.

Not that I would know. But it seems you have trouble with understanding how conversation works.
    Apparently you don't know.

Topic is: CPAC 2019: Conservatives Double Down on Bad Faith

I thought we were talking about what we're laughing at and pointing out the crazy.
    Apparently not. Any serious conversation does not begin with a subject and then some random tool says something completely off-topic.

Then again, didnt expect any better from a random blogger