Poll: How do you feel about randomized Deathmatch

Randomized deathmatch opinions

As you can probably tell this is about the mode currently up where you play Deathmatch with randomized character, just logged in a few minutes ago played it a few times since it said there was a loot box reward (I refuse to play deathmatch if their isn't) Honestly I didn't even realize this mode existed and only figured out it was randomized after the first few minutes, and I have resolved that I shall never play randomized deathmatch ever again loot box or no, it's bad enough with regular deathmatch but now I'm not even guaranteed a hero I actually can play, Absolutely unbelievable

10+ Year Old Account
    See I'm the opposite way. In arcade mode I prefer randomized game modes. except for Total Mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    See I'm the opposite way. In arcade mode I prefer randomized game modes. except for Total Mayhem.
    It's not that I'm against randomization in general, but I just feel people would want to play a hero their at least decent at in a game mode they admittedly suck at

I find it a good way to learn characters better. Nothing makes you get to grips with a character than being forced into using them (though I still can't stand Zarya, and so keep getting her dumped on me)

Quote Originally Posted by Syri79 View Post
    I find it a good way to learn characters better. Nothing makes you get to grips with a character than being forced into using them (though I still can't stand Zarya, and so keep getting her dumped on me)
    I'm just against it in Deathmatch, the least they could do is only use it with team deathmatch, it goes with the benefit you've stated, plus how the character interacts with allies

10+ Year Old Account
    I love random DEATHMATCH mode but I HATE random 6v6. I have a good grasp on most heroes and an excellent grasp on a few so I can do decently regardless, but when I have to be pit against 5 other mouthbreathers that don't know how to do anything but 1-trick it's annoying af to lose because you're dragged down by the rest of your team.

What's worse is when your team is actually decent at the heroes they were given, but you're given shit luck on getting a single tank or healer for half the game.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."