I have two sets of characters I'm leveling- one set is my mains, leveled fast with heirlooms and whatnot, the other 12 are going to be leveled slow to enjoy the story.

Obviously a 60 one is out of the question now since all but a few classic raids are gone and the old quests got Cataclysm'd. But I wanted to try making a 70, an 80, 85, 90, a 100 and 110 to try and at least play some of the endgame content.

My only complaint? I hate that Blizzard keeps retiring stuff- I used to be able to keep up and actually got to do some endgame stuff in WotLK and early Cata, but since 4.3 I really haven't played for any consecutive streak of time due to just not having as much free time/energy to play, and I've missed so much. The legendary quests in MoP and WoD, the artifact system (Yes, I know it was a grind. I hate that I never got to play with it.) and the mage tower, etc... I wish they'd quit removing content. Just make it lock you out after a certain level or make you scale down.

Other than that I'm looking forward to seeing most of the game at the level it was made for instead of waiting till 120 and mowing shit down. My sightseeing guide looks something like this:

-BC: Get my Netherwing Drake and my Nether Ray. Finish all the zones.

-Wrath: Finally get the Crusader title and finish all the zones... As far as dungeons go I did most of them back in the day.

-Cataclysm: Eh... Might just buy a set of gear from the vendor and see if I can get a group for LFR Dragon Soul. I did most of this stuff way back in the day but I might check out the stories one more time...

-MoP: Still got loads of story to do and I want to get some of the reps up, maybe try some of the raids at level.

-WoD: Did virtually nothing in WoD, so I'll give it a whirl.

-Legion: Same as WoD. I got the order hall campaign done on my old warrior and found his hidden artifact appearance but I missed most of it. Still got zones I'd like to see and I want to do the class campaigns with all 12 classes eventually. Going to do allied race reps on my mains at 120, though.

Well, this is all the plan anyway. Am I wasting my time wanting to do this?