Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can those of you saying there's no content left link the armory of your mains? Greatly appreciated.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    I love how the actual content is not content for most of the people but the vanity reward at the end of it
    Peak of zoomer video game design. Just add transmog and mounts for dopamin addicts
    Clearly you don't understand Wow's playerbase. The MAJORITY of remaining WoW players are collectors. That is the game WoW is becoming, or rather has been for at least 3-4 years. If you are looking to only play current content and raids and not run out of things to do that aren't repetitive, WoW is not the game for you. WoW is the MMO with the most content, by a large margin.
    Will repeat this over and over, if you don't like the content, it is still content.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    New races start at a higher level then ever before and they keep adding new ways to speed up leveling even further. Your grasping at straws to try and make this some evil money grubbing plan when in reality it’s better then it was in the past where you either race changed or leveled at a slower rate at the start of an expan.
    Oh yes those extra 19 levels are soooo helpful.......

Just stop. It's there to sell boosts and race changes. Sorry you can't see that I guess.

Still a lot more content than your favourite expansion had at the same time.

The game was pretty much raid or die the entire time from WotLK to WoD.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh yes those extra 19 levels are soooo helpful.......

Just stop. It's there to sell boosts and race changes. Sorry you can't see that I guess.
    It’s objecivly better then it has ever been before that’s not even debatible.

And of course it’s new races are there to sel race changes and boost and get people to sub for longer that’s always been the point of new races. Just like every single other thing added to the game it’s there to keep you playing and keep your money going to blizzard. Your not ahead of any one else for realizing that your quite a bit behind for not seeing it till now.

I feel like you shouldn't be able to create new topics if you have less than a specific amount of posts. The OP hasn't killed Mythic Jaina, I guarantee it. Also bet he hasn't cleared a +20 Mythic+ yet either. Yet is complaining that there is nothing to do.

Considering there is more to do in the game than ever before, this thread is pretty dumb. And only purpose was to try to build up hate. I don't understand why if people are so unhappy with the game, that they quit. Stop playing, and move on to something else. Instead, they feel the need to go to the game related forums, and COMPLAIN. Constantly... Like the game isn't enjoyable for you anymore. Okay, grow up and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by xazrael View Post
    Even though I don't touch Allied Races. This is still content. Some players literally strive to have a character of every race/allied race maxed.
    Even if you don't care to level them up and find it a waste. Sure, it was easy to implement content, but content nonetheless.

And all of you keep ignoring the other claims of content. Tons of new battle pets to farm in MoP raids. Again if you don't do battle pets, it is still content. New raid in April. 95% of the playerbase will take 1-2 months to defeat on heroic.

If you don't enjoy this content, then let WoW go and move on. But don't claim Blizz isn't giving you content.
    Doing the same quests over on a “new” race isn’t content.

Quote Originally Posted by swatsonqt View Post
    new additions to the brawlers guild.
    You are in line 39 is going to be so much fun and really waiting that to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Ehm, you realize June is 3 months away right?
    I never said 3 months anywhere in my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

If tommorow patch 8.2 came out with 9 million battle pets and battle pet dungeons obviously from a man hour perspective it would be the most content ever, i would still not care.
    If you cant see adding vanity stuff in a game where you drowning in vanity devalues it i cant help you
    And there ya go. "YOU" do not care. Sorry but we, nor Blizzard, cares about YOU. Thinking that a game with a million players should be based off what you want, is not only ignorant but ridiculous. If it isn't what you want, don't play it. Me however, if they came out with 9 million pets and battle pet dungeons, I would probably never unsub. Because pet battles are fun content that I like, and more people than just YOU like.
    All this game is, is vanity, if you haven't realized that by now, I can't help you.

Should i lie because you are mad or something? Not every person does care about every content my friend. Literrarly impossible in wow tbh. with how thing blizzard spread themself to cater to every moutbreather

Who is we, you and your second wife? i am talking to you buddy

Doubt that, blizz sends me surveys all the time and invites me to every beta to ask my feedback

You either have reading compression problems or trying to build a strawman, i never stated that. Did you get mad because i called you zoomer so you now invent stuff?

Ok?

[Citation needed]

Factually wrong, dopamin addicted zoomer. Having great fun as a healer to pushing higher keys or progressing this raid tier. PVP is shit right now because every fucking match last like 20 mins but yeah.
    Sorry sir, but if you are complaining about current content, you factually are complaining about a game that isn't what you want it to be.
    And if you thinking raiding and PVP makes up the playerbase, you just really don't understand this game anymore.

If I am going to make the same case as you. Here you go. If they perfectly balance PVP, come out with 20 raids, and endless new WQs in BFA, "I" don't care. Everyone plays this game differently. So just stop saying there isn't content, and instead, use the words, there isn't content I enjoy.
    Last edited by xazrael; 2019-03-08 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Can those of you saying there's no content left link the armory of your mains? Greatly appreciated.
    Ah yes the good old "you have to do Mythic to even have feedback/criticism". Another one to add to the list I guess.

Didn't take long for someone to come in with that overused garbage.

I don't have an Ultimate Clear in FF14. Still plenty of fun and meaningful content to do outside of it. Unlike WoW.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-08 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by agentsi View Post
    I feel like you shouldn't be able to create new topics if you have less than a specific amount of posts. The OP hasn't killed Mythic Jaina, I guarantee it. Also bet he hasn't cleared a +20 Mythic+ yet either. Yet is complaining that there is nothing to do.

Considering there is more to do in the game than ever before, this thread is pretty dumb. And only purpose was to try to build up hate. I don't understand why if people are so unhappy with the game, that they quit. Stop playing, and move on to something else. Instead, they feel the need to go to the game related forums, and COMPLAIN. Constantly... Like the game isn't enjoyable for you anymore. Okay, grow up and move on.
    I'm sorry but this is and will always be a retarded answer to the no content debate. The majority of players don't mythic raid and never will. The majority of players wont do or ever see a mythic 20+ let a lone a 10+. This has always been the worst example of saying there is still content to do when you and I both know it's niche content that most players don't touch and never will touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I'm sorry but this is and will always be a retarded answer to the no content debate. The majority of players don't mythic raid and never will. The majority of players wont do or ever see a mythic 20+ let a lone a 10+. This has always been the worst example of saying there is still content to do when you and I both know it's niche content that most players don't touch and never will touch.
    Funny thing is as I said above. I don't have Savage/Ultimate clears in FF14 and I'm never without fun content to do.

Must just be a WoW issue.

the sad thing is GGG is going to release another league (not synthesis) before blizzard release patch 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by Esotaric View Post
    the sad thing is GGG is going to release another league (not synthesis) before blizzard release patch 8.2
    Loads of better stuff coming out before, during and after 8.2. Imo you'd be crazy to even touch WoW with a 10 foot barge pole these days when there are just way better games out there in my opinion.

As you said new PoE league, DMC5, ESO Elsweyr expansion and FF14 Shadowbringers.

Funny thing is as I said above. I don't have Savage/Ultimate clears in FF14 and I'm never without fun content to do.

Personally I think WoW has a good chunk of content whether you do mythic raids/m+ or not. People are bored because there is only a small amount of content THEY enjoy.

What does people count as "content" these days?
    Personally, I love hunting for achievements, and that takes a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Personally I think WoW has a good chunk of content whether you do mythic raids/m+ or not. People are bored because there is only a small amount of content THEY enjoy.
    Exactly. It has good quantity but the quality of a good majority of it is subpar.

I have the opposite issues actually. I ran out of fun content to do in FF14 and still have plenty to do in WoW.
    Granted I probably played FF14 more hardcore than I have played WoW for awhile.