Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    The new raid only has 2 bosses though (or was it 3?). I would prefer having some extra dungeon content released sooner rather than later
    2 bosses, but these are big bosses, that will be rather difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Your group getting stuck on that one, single boss, in the one current raid that's available is your "content", enjoy.

If you're not getting pulls on that one single boss in that one single raid, you're not logging in. Boy, that sure is a lot of relevant, fun content.

I'm sorry, "pushing keys" and "spamming M+" for the 1,000th time since launch is not content.
    nor is "pulling that one boss 100 times"

you cant say doing M+ is not content, but doing raids is.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    This is the problem with the current model where you kill the last boss of a new raid week one and get all the gear you want by week two or three. Your only option is to go for higher difficulties of the same content, higher iLvls and titanforges of the same gear.

In the early days of WoW it could take months before you even reached the last boss and most of the time you didn't even get all the gear you wanted. This caused the content to last for a very long time.
    Back when the game was good and ran by competent people with passion for the trade I might add.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    1. Stop comparing it to the ICC/wotlk/or any other expansion. That's not what I did. I never defended any of them. But I do say that I enjoyed them more.

2. Months and months of uldir/m+ grind before we had BOD...

3. rng was always here, yeah. But just from boss loot-table.
    Now we have rng in:

pvp chests RNG
    M+ weekly chests RNG
    pvp random wins RNG
    M+ end-dungeon chests RNG
    raid bosses RNG (saying this because ML is gone)
    daily quest rewards RNG
    wf/tf charade RNG
    paragon boxes RNG
    professions RNG (1-5-15-20 flasks procs)
    emissary rewards RNG
    island expeditions RNG
    azerite traits RNG

a bit too much, ain't it?

edit: (add)
    thing is- we have 0% control over our characters. how we want to gear them, where, when..... which is sad.
    1. yet it was fine for it to be done then? but now with EVEN LESS it is wrong?
    2. because we had just got the expansion, they said they wanted to hold off, as legions was way too quick
    3. PVP chests RNG, except you have the weekly chosen item, and the 5 weeks upgrade to WHATEVER item you want
    4. M+ weekly chest rng... that did not exist before legion, having NEW things that have RNG is better then having NOTHING like we had before.
    oh and btw there is a vendor, its not RNG its garunteed azerite resid that you then buy a garunteed item with.
    5. cept you can still trade
    6. lol daily quest rewards RNG... you fucking serious?
    7. yeah WF TF is bad, but its actually better then legion by far, as there is 7 less slots that can TF then there was in legion
    paragon boxes RNG... what the fuck you talking about? those have no gear in them, fucking mounts having a random chance effects raiding for ya?
    if so you might not wanna know about some old mounts that have a 1% chance...
    PROFESSION RNG LOL YOU SERIOUS? you do know this has existed since tbc right? you fucking serious?
    emisaary is not RNG, it is garunteed, everyone getys the same thing
    ISLAND EXPEIDITION RNG!? LOLOL they dont drop gear you fucking serious?
    azerite traits are not RNG

it sounds like you dont play the game, or know ANYTHING about it, if you think islands and paragons drop gear, while also thinking that azerite traits are RNG.

we have tons of control over our charecter.
    can you tell me how in vanilla you had control over your charecter? or wotlk where you had a vendor for just a few choice items... that were quickly replaced by the heroic version of the raid... same with TBC...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Your group getting stuck on that one, single boss, in the one current raid that's available is your "content", enjoy.

If you're not getting pulls on that one single boss in that one single raid, you're not logging in. Boy, that sure is a lot of relevant, fun content.

I'm sorry, "pushing keys" and "spamming M+" for the 1,000th time since launch is not content.
    I mean Blizzard literally had a game that was about "pushing keys"... called Diablo.

They didn't need to bring that crap into WoW just because D3 is on it's deathbed to make way for a mobile game nobody asked for.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the problem with the current model where you kill the last boss of a new raid week one and get all the gear you want by week two or three. Your only option is to go for higher difficulties of the same content, higher iLvls and titanforges of the same gear.

In the early days of WoW it could take months before you even reached the last boss and most of the time you didn't even get all the gear you wanted. This caused the content to last for a very long time.
    Which would make people eventually just give up but this is raid content specifically not all of the content in general.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

This is a filler expansion. Don't expect anything riveting.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henirk View Post
    When do we get 8.2? I feel like we waited forever.. and now 8.1.5 is hitting with no content.
    Dude, you have 8.1.5 coming next week WITH raid, storylines and more... How the fuck can you say 'no content'?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Dude, you have 8.1.5 coming next week WITH raid, storylines and more... How the fuck can you say 'no content'?
    No you don't have the raid coming next week at all. Stop spreading disingenuous misinformation.

You get the raid in a month. For no actual reason whatsoever.

Oh no wait my bad it's "cuz BFD hasn't been out long and 2 extra bosses would be too much" aka a garbage excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    You suggest that there is no advantage or benefits of challenging content and/or not deluding it.
    Thats like factually wrong. Many games or entire genres revolve around that.
    Also participation numbers dont equal = good content. Even devs admitted that. Just because people do warfronts for example, to get essential free loot from the weekly quest, while warfronts being unwipeable slogs doesnt mean thats good and people gonna get fed up with it overtime
    It's been said before that most wow players in general don't really rise to the challenge, if things get too frustrating they eventually give up, that's a thing. So the thought the making everything hard or rather raiding hard will keep people around is just nonsense. Also not all games are like WoW so the perception and how people play is different. I know Warfronts are pretty easy, I wasn't arguing for that kind of difficulty.

We don't need to go back to the vanilla days where there barely was any raid participation, that was horrible.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Back when the game was good and ran by competent people with passion for the trade I might add.
    The people running the show now are very competent but they don't understand effort vs reward and they certainly don't understand RPGs.

The storyline will be completed on day 1 by even players who play a couple hours a day.

The raid is released in April.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

The people running the show now are very competent but they don't understand rewards and they certainly don't understand RPGs.
    They are absolutely out of touch.

I mean yeah they're competent at making a game that lacks passion, enjoyment and exists solely to keep people on the sub hook rather than provide said experiences.

Honestly I'm tired of giving Blizzard the benefit of the doubt. Whatever criticism they get these days they deserve it.

10+ Year Old Account
    No you don't have the raid coming next week at all. Stop spreading disingenuous misinformation.

You get the raid in a month. For no actual reason whatsoever.

Oh no wait my bad it's "cuz BFD hasn't been out long and 2 extra bosses would be too much" aka a garbage excuse.
    You are right, not coming with the release, but is coming with 8.1.5 for opening next month.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

You are right, not coming with the release, but is coming with 8.1.5 for opening next month.
    No it's not. It's coming a month after the patch launches.

Again stop with the misinformation.

This is just flat out disingenuous to try and make people excited that there may be a raid this week just to prove there's actual content in the patch. Just stop.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-09 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Henirk View Post
    When do we get 8.2? I feel like we waited forever.. and now 8.1.5 is hitting with no content.
    Bait post. 1 total post. So many these days are just accounts that like to bait and OP never has any follow-up within the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kjdocs View Post
    Bait post. 1 total post. So many these days are just accounts that like to bait and OP never has any follow-up within the thread.
    That's pretty much MMO-C's been lately.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    That's pretty much MMO-C's been lately.
    Speaking the truth is hardly bait.

Speaking the truth is hardly bait.
    Yeah I'm not gonna get sucked into this. Keep up the good fight, we're all counting on you, hero.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. yet it was fine for it to be done then? but now with EVEN LESS it is wrong?
    2. because we had just got the expansion, they said they wanted to hold off, as legions was way too quick
    3. PVP chests RNG, except you have the weekly chosen item, and the 5 weeks upgrade to WHATEVER item you want
    4. M+ weekly chest rng... that did not exist before legion, having NEW things that have RNG is better then having NOTHING like we had before.
    oh and btw there is a vendor, its not RNG its garunteed azerite resid that you then buy a garunteed item with.
    5. cept you can still trade
    6. lol daily quest rewards RNG... you fucking serious?
    7. yeah WF TF is bad, but its actually better then legion by far, as there is 7 less slots that can TF then there was in legion
    paragon boxes RNG... what the fuck you talking about? those have no gear in them, fucking mounts having a random chance effects raiding for ya?
    if so you might not wanna know about some old mounts that have a 1% chance...
    PROFESSION RNG LOL YOU SERIOUS? you do know this has existed since tbc right? you fucking serious?
    emisaary is not RNG, it is garunteed, everyone getys the same thing
    ISLAND EXPEIDITION RNG!? LOLOL they dont drop gear you fucking serious?
    azerite traits are not RNG

it sounds like you dont play the game, or know ANYTHING about it, if you think islands and paragons drop gear, while also thinking that azerite traits are RNG.

we have tons of control over our charecter.
    can you tell me how in vanilla you had control over your charecter? or wotlk where you had a vendor for just a few choice items... that were quickly replaced by the heroic version of the raid... same with TBC...
    The amount of "f*cks" you wrote in this posts makes my point.

Also, I really cba to reply to all your lines there. RNG doesn't affect gearing only. It affects reps, mount/pet drop chances (if emissary is gonna pop up or not).

And about gearing- it is extremely bad compared to previous expansions (spec pre wod where we could choose how/when/what we gonna upgrade with vp/jp/bis items being in raids actually).

If you don't understand what "azerite RNG" is, then think twice.

And learn how to behave too.

Have a nice evening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya i'm not sure doing the same world quests over and over can be considered content. It's menial content at best. WoW has basically turned it's back on the people who made the game great (casuals) while putting in reward after reward for 'pro' players who sink their life into this game. It's a bad way to develop games.