Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How does a troll like this get 17 pages worth of replies. HOW?!

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Gotta ask the mods why a single post account is even allowed to make new threads . . .
    On one side, it doesn't really matter. Getting 10 or 20 posts is pretty much easy and won't take more than 10 minutes.
    On the other side, it would ruin the chances of having these "babjim" posts spamming the subforums with magic, advice for love, potions etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xazrael View Post
    LOL
    8.1.5 has no content?
    A Raid
    A questline
    New pets to collect
    New mount to get from Brawlers
    New profession stuff to do

Nope, no content at all... And yes, it is realistic to have this content last 2-3 months. If you are completing all of this within a month, you probably play the game too much.
    ̶A̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶F̶e̶l̶p̶l̶a̶g̶u̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶n̶e̶?̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶2̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶?̶

Well, scrap that. You seem to be more eloquent and reasonable than her.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2019-03-09 at 10:14 PM.
    /spit@Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    That is not content. Because if it was content, then they could have infinite content, just make a set of armor, force the player to do something time consuming (and boring after having done it more than 10-15 times) and name that content. That is not content.
    Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    That isn't new content.

Leveling through the same zones all of us have done dozens of times on a fat human is not new.
    A "mini raid" is not going to occupy enough time to keep people around.
    The brawler's guild getting new bosses is not enough either. I can clear the entire thing in about 2 hours, and then what? I'm supposed to continue farming it? Why? I get nothing for doing it once I'm max rank and have the mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by gushDH View Post
    Do we have to get into that? We both know what we all mean with the word content, especially when it comes to WoW. Content is something interesting to do. It is true, interesting is subjective, but there is a limit to it,too. Otherwise, they would make achievements like "level 50 characters to max level", or "walk (not run) 100000 miles in goldshire" and consider that content.
    Just because you don't like the content doesn't mean there is no new content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    FelPlague defending every single negative thing anyone said about WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Well, my comment is about 8.1 only. And it brought us pathetic, resurrected content.

No. Icc "could have been" released on WOTLK day 1. But it actually had a story, way of progress, etc, etc, etc...

Yes. 2 bosses-raid IS content. But it's not enough of content. It's not worth months and months of grind.
    Even with such small amount of content- everything else in game is B R O K E N. Gearing system, rng charade, class design, random dc's everywhere, random game crashes... It feels like it's pserver atm. And that is a fact.

You should learn how to respect someone in conversation before you let your self in one.
    Well, suit yourself if you think that 8.1 and 8.1.5 are resurrected only content. I think BoD, Crucible, Xal'atath questline, naga and horde vs ally incursions, brawler's guild, azerite vendor, a new warfront, new islands and lots of new fun changes for the islands were not resurrected content. Neither are things like the new war campaign stories, the night elf extra side quest for the night warrior eyes, nor is the magni stuff or the hati questline. You can argue that most of the content outside the raids takes like 30-40 mins to complete for each of them, but so did the side content for literally every other expansion ever, other than other raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gjin View Post
    Like i said before, if you read my posts here, i did stop BfA right after first raid on first week after clear, that was whole expansion right there, after that.. the "content" they added is just repeat same shit for example M+, WQ and farming raid. If you are stupid enough post ur char in forums, no1 will believe that is ur char, and if some1 like you would actually be in to top 100 guild, it just means there isnt enough players playing the game anymore. Thank you for telling us this, back in cave 2019 troll. Byeh
    You know that I asked you to actually communicate in game and prove to each other that we are both in a proper guild, right? And my suggestion still stands, and we can do it privately, but I guess you are too much of a chicken, since you are an outright liar, to prove it. Also thank you for proving to me that the moment you are confronted with logic, and are asked to back up your arguments and bullshit you've been spewing left and right, you start going defensive, calling me a troll,etc. I will be waiting for you to private message me and talk ingame with me, so that we can see if you are in that 'top 500' bracket you are so proud of :S

Quote Originally Posted by blackbird1205 View Post
    The price isn't high because they want to keep people from buying it, the price is so high because they know many people are still buying it nonetheless. Blizzard is a company like every other one and on the end of the day what they want is money. Why offering a service for 10 bucks when they know many people would pay 20 bucks. Look at other Mmo's with such account services and their prices and than look at wow again. It's quite more expansive for the exact same things ( server trans, appearance change etc)
    No the prices were high from day one to discourage people from buying them often.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I think the thread is simply incorrectly titled. It should be "BFA has run out of content I like", which is probably more about your general stance towards WoW (and potentially MMOs in general) than about BFA itself. There isn't really a paucity of content in BFA, in fact it's probably the most content we have ever had in a comparable time span during an expansion. However, it may not be the content YOU like - and that is a fair stance to occupy. However, just because you don't like something doesn't mean nothing is there. That's an important distinction, and one you should make VERY sure to get right when delivering feedback.

What WOULD be content that you like? More raids? More dungeons? What?
    Correction: WoW does have a lot of "content", but it currently has very little meaningful content.

At the moment, there are:

• Six zone questlines that are one and done things, and most would agree that they aren't very engaging outside of a handful of moments.
    • World quests. They do not immerse me in the world like the MoP reputation dailies did, as you do not interact with any characters. You just walk into an area and get a talking head telling you to kill stuff, and get a few gold at the end. You cannot farm a specific rep because emmisary caches - the primary source of exp - are choosen at random, and there are no reputation storylines to make the farm somewhat bearable. Banal, montonous, and unrewarding.
    • A war campaign that most would agree is built on a trashfire narrative with a handful of standout moments.
    • Mythic dungeons, which are exhausting as the trash are far too overtuned to serve their purpose as downtime in the player engagement cycle, creating non-stop tension from the beginning of the dungeon all of the way to the end, which isn't fun.
    • PvP, which was gutted of its progression cycle in Legion and hasn't been fixed. Blizzard has centered WoW's progression around climbing the ilevel ladder. The goal has been, and always will be, to increase your ilevel, with the people who put in the most time and effort getting the highest ilevel. The problem with Legion's reward structure is that it doesn't matter if you pour forty hours into rated PvP every season; you're ilevel will always be on par with the people who spent five hours on Argus and in Antorus LFRs. If you're getting combatant achievements, you've proven that you know your class and how to coordinate with a group. You should be permitted to participate in the PvE equivalent of rated PvP content, that being heroics and mythics. Unfortunately, because you're ilevel is on par with LFR and Argus questers, you'll have to pour another forty hours into raiding just to climb another ladder just to begin that content. Meanwhile, heroic raiders who have climbed their ladder and proven their ability to play their class and coordinate can jump right in to rated PvP no problem. See the double standard? Since the gutting of PvP, PvP can't entice players to spend their time playing PvP for its own intrinsic value alone when they can run mythic dungeons or raids for its intrinsic value AND the extrinsic value of gear. The rated population has since then dropped off a cliff, concentrating rated players within a handful of cliques that are openly hostile towards newcomers trying to enter the rated scene. When every LFG requires a 2.1k link to get into, but you can't earn a 2.1k achievement without getting in a winning group in the first place, you have a catch-22 scenario where no newcomers can get into rated, resulting in a scene that is bleeding itself dry.
    • Raiding, which suffers from the same foundational problems as always, exacerbated by titanforging...

Compare that WoW to FFXIV, where there is an overwhelming plethora of content to run. Unlike BFA, reputations actually have a storyline you look forward to progressing in (like MoP's reputations but without the daily gating). Unlike BFA, dungeons are actually fun to run, and you aren't limited to running the same ten linear dungeons over and over again for two years, as you can run every single dungeon released in the game for meaningful and relevant rewards (and you don't have to wait for a week-long timewalking event every month either!). Unlike BFA, PvP has a progression system that entices players to play it to purchase transmogs and the power upgrades they need. Unlike BFA, the main questline is actually engaging and you can tell that the writers didn't drop out of their Writing 101 course (Blizzard excels at pitching great premises or creating interesting lore, but they are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to actually telling a story you care about).

Blizzard likes to boast about having the most amount of "content" added over the years compared to any other MMO, but only a fraction of it is meaningful to the playerbase at any time. You don't see many 120 characters running around Outland, do you? If they want to make WoW fun again, they need to make all of their content relevant again. Change LFD so that players can land in any dungeon they've leveled up enough to be eligible for across all of the patches. Add a daily cache of current raid quality gear rewarded to players who complete a timewalking raid (pulled from all patches) that rotates on a daily basis (with each boss eligible to drop upgrades to the gear you have available), incentivizing players to actually experience content they might not have otherwise walked through except maybe a couple times for a transmog, and actually experience it's mechanics and work as a team, learning the fights and being challenged rather than just one shotting the boss. Give each faction its own indepth questline developing the people and culture of that faction. Borrow a page from GW2 and remake the World Quest system into a zone-wide Meta event system ala GW2 season 2 maps and onward, where people go out into the world and play events just for the zone wide meta, with everyone in the zone working together to accomplish a common goal (rather than everyone just dropping in for two minutes to get their loot and hearth back to town). These are but a few suggestions that - if implemented - would bring me back.

Oh, did I mention that they should make their stories engaging again, like they were in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Unlike BFA, reputations actually have a storyline you look forward to progressing in (like MoP's reputations but without the daily gating).
    But they are one and done too.
    Unlike BFA, dungeons are actually fun to run, and you aren't limited to running the same ten linear dungeons over and over again for two years, as you can run every single dungeon released in the game for meaningful and relevant rewards (and you don't have to wait for a week-long timewalking event every month either!).
    Whether they're fun is your opinion (they are mostly linear halls, filled with trash with no abilities, and bosses rehash mechanics too much), but the second part is wrong. You only get (relatively) good rewards for expert roulette, leveling roulette gives less tomestones than random NM is Eureka.
    Unlike BFA, PvP has a progression system that entices players to play it to purchase transmogs and the power upgrades they need.
    Unlike FFXIV, WoW's PvP isn't shit that even the whitest knights of the game couldn't bring themselves to defend.
    Unlike BFA, the main questline is actually engaging and you can tell that the writers didn't drop out of their Writing 101 course
    Unlike FFXIV, WoW's questing isn't 'teleport to the zone, click through 20 minute cutscene without voices and with stupid stock emotes instead of animation, goto 1'.
    You don't see many 120 characters running around Outland, do you?
    I don't see level 70 characters even in Stormblood zones if you want to start that comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    And here we are, with people giving attention to a complete shit-stirring, troll bait from a just created, 1 post, burner account.

Gotta love MMOC.
    That's what happens when there's more content on mmo champion than in BFA.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I mean we should have at least had 1 dungeon by now.

The game is way off in terms of Legions schedule.

Don't worry though the devs will be like "WE NEEDED TO HIRE/TRAIN NEW PEOPLE" like they did with WoD.
    Only two expans have ever added new dungeons in a .1 patch basing what should happen off of one single expan out of all of the past ones makes no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Ya i'm not sure doing the same world quests over and over can be considered content. It's menial content at best. WoW has basically turned it's back on the people who made the game great (casuals) while putting in reward after reward for 'pro' players who sink their life into this game. It's a bad way to develop games.
    What content was there for casuals that isn’t there now? If you aren’t doing world quest now we’re you doing them when they were just daily’s? If you weren't doing daily’s what content did patches like the molten front or land fall add for you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Hardly. Dailies in the past had some relevance to the story line and/or continuance of the storyline of a zone or expansion. World quests are just mindless quests with minimal reward and way less reputation gain.
    Almost all of the world quest are tired into the story lines of the zones/world just like daily’s were and the rep gain is made up by the boxes you get. The only real differance is now you don’t ge to pick and choose who you get the most rep for as the box’s cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Mate honestly. Not worth having a debate with people who just want to tell you why you are wrong and they are right.
    While felplague is a bit over the top they are also not wrong on things like the mop quest that push the story forward in landsfall not being daily’s and azerite pieces not being Rng at all. Thoses are actual facts if not presented in the best of ways.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; 2019-03-10 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    That isn't new content.

Leveling through the same zones all of us have done dozens of times on a fat human is not new.
    A "mini raid" is not going to occupy enough time to keep people around.
    The brawler's guild getting new bosses is not enough either. I can clear the entire thing in about 2 hours, and then what? I'm supposed to continue farming it? Why? I get nothing for doing it once I'm max rank and have the mount.
    Shh, don't challenge the all mighty and blindly parroted "WOW HAS LOTS OF STUFF TO DO YOU JUST DON'T WANNA DO IT" argument.

Quote Originally Posted by swatsonqt View Post
    you get 2 new races for which you can work for thier heritage armor.
    a new mini raid.
    new additions to the brawlers guild.

Only because you don't like the new content doesn't mean that there is no content.
    Just because leveling, 2 bosses in a raid and a scaled up brawlers guild *is* content doesn't mean its content that counts for everyone, after all every person is different just because you have trouble understanding its his opinion doesn't make it any less true.
    I also feel similarly to him the new allied races are *okay* but the rest isn't worth staying for.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

I mean I keep tabs on wow but none of the shit coming out makes me want to pay for it again.
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

10+ Year Old Account
    Im waiting for flying to lvl another toon.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

10+ Year Old Account
    no content ? not sure
    I think more accurate to say sh8tty content, but no content?
    then again only 1 post, troll?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

The point of endgame is making good repeatable content. You could argue they haven't done that, but there's no such thing as a game that has end game content to keep you occupied for months that never repeats. People act like this is a new thing in WoW or something.

Quote Originally Posted by xazrael View Post
    LOL
    8.1.5 has no content?
    A Raid
    A questline
    New pets to collect
    New mount to get from Brawlers
    New profession stuff to do

Nope, no content at all... And yes, it is realistic to have this content last 2-3 months. If you are completing all of this within a month, you probably play the game too much.
    Actually it's 5 questlines being added. 2 for War Campaign, 1 for Magni, and 2 for Allied Races
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Because he hit the BIG problem with WOW right now
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pansertjald View Post
    Because he hit the BIG problem with WOW right now
    He hit THE MOTHERLODE!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I think in Legion which was released on August 30 2016, the .2 patch was released 27th of March, adding new dungeon, whole raid, area, MT etc. While in BFA (released mid August) the 1.5 patch releases on 12th of March adding only 2 boss raid of new engaging content (anf maybe Wintergrasp although not a fresh addition).
    Except with Legion we got an incredibly short, undertuned raid with 6 bosses that was followed by a small 3 boss raid that was overtuned to compensate. Yes, Nighthold came out quickly as your 2nd major raid, but BfA has already had it’s 2nd major raid with Dazar’alor and we are getting a 2 boss raid after. The release is the same but the small and big raid was reversed.
    8.1.5 is also releasing Wintergrasp, 2 new races, multiple new quest lines involving Professions, Magni, and the Hunter specific one to get Hati, as well as the new version of Brawler’s Guild.