Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Seriously save your nonsense hypocritical bullshit speech. This guy is a peace of shit, there was no violence, and the hat like him provoked the attention and response he got.
    Save your raging rambling for yourself look in the mirror to find the hypocrisy. You hate what you are in the end. You accuse people of fascism and intolerance but you are the one being hateful here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    Save your raging rambling for yourself look in the mirror to find the hypocrisy. You hate what you are in the end. You accuse people of fascism and intolerance but you are the one being hateful here.
    Hahaha you have no clue, and you have no clue about who I am, this kid represents to me exactly what I said, so I have no problem with others who feel the same way. You seem to think maybe he should get a pass, he doesn't

He exemplified the behavior even as hard as some try to pretend he isn't a smug little fucking racist Piece of Shit. This lawsuit reveals more about what he was about
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Poor little red hat must have touched him in his no no spot....

Watched the entire video and where I went to school they would have layed his ass out for beating that drum in their face like that....

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Hahaha you have no clue, and you have no clue about who I am, this kid represents to me exactly what I said, so I have no problem with others who feel the same way. You seem to think maybe he should get a pass, he doesn't

He exemplified the behavior even as hard as some try to pretend he isn't a smug little fucking racist Piece of Shit. This lawsuit reveals more about what he was about
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdnyrzq96s
    You are this person just shouting words

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Poor little red hat must have touched him in his no no spot....

Watched the entire video and where I went to school they would have layed his ass out for beating that drum in their face like that....
    you would beat someone for that . right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdnyrzq96s
    You are this person just shouting words

- - - Updated - - -

you would beat someone for that . right
    Did I say me, I said where I went to school, but I would not have blamed them if they did, kid was not moving, didn't get up in anyone face, they came to him and beat a drum close to his face so ya would not blame them one bit for hauling off and knocking the shit out of them.

Guy with the drum is an attention whore, ya when I want to defuse a situation I always think to go up to people and bang a drum in their face.
    Last edited by Dadwen; 2019-03-22 at 03:58 PM.