Page 1 of 2
LastLast

First Aid Removed

Dude I'm honestly at a loss for words. It's like the people who make this game don't realize Warriors can't heal. Impending Victory has been a shit tier talent since it was put into the game during MOP and only used by soloers and Fury Warriors as a filler. Second Wind has also been complete fucking garbage for 95% of it's existence and is only used by soloers. Enraged Regeneration is a Fury only ability now.

And then they took bandaids, which are arguably superior to victory rush in all manner of healing, and gave them to tailors.

Amazing. Simply fucking amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    it seems you are expecting logical development in the most streamlined, timegated, "content" filled experience blizzard has ever given us.
    First Aid was too complicated and bloated for players to understand, as all secondary professions, I personally cannot wait for the day fishing is integrated into engineering and archaeology into mining
    Last edited by LFPO8k; 2018-09-09 at 05:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You act like literally anyone used bandages anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You act like literally anyone used bandages anymore.
    People would've used them if they were useful. If I remember correctly the legion bandages wouldn't even restore 10% on a Cloth dps.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    People would've used them if they were useful. If I remember correctly the legion bandages wouldn't even restore 10% on a Cloth dps.
    Because they were rather stupid, and havnt really been useful since... I would say vanilla, TBC I mean they were nice, but no longer needed as they were in vanilla.

And if you want em you can still buy em, tailors drop em on the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by nyeh View Post
    Dude I'm honestly at a loss for words. It's like the people who make this game don't realize Warriors can't heal.
    ... Warriors technically shouldn't be able to heal or self-heal... at all. They're warriors, not paladins.

And then they took bandaids, which are arguably superior to victory rush in all manner of healing, and gave them to tailors.
    I've leveled three warriors in the span of this game. One during TBC/Wrath, then another during Mop/WoD after I moved servers, and then during Legion for the Allied Races. None of those warriors even have first aid. Victory Rush was always more than enough. Especially if you take the "Impending Victory" talent that removes the "usable only after a kill" restriction from Victory Rush.

Also, imagine a warrior with 100k hp. Victory Rush heals for 20% of your health, so 20k hp. Tidespray Linen Bandage heals for 23276 hp, so roughly a little more than 23%. So, the bandage wins, right? Wrong.

Victory Rush, when talented, can be used once every thirty seconds during combat, while bandages can only be used out of combat. Victory Rush is instant, whereas applying a bandage is a 2-second channel, meaning it can be interrupted and prevent the full healing from being applied. Victory Rush also has the benefit of having its cooldown reset when you kill a mob.

Last, but not least, I think anyone here would agree that a warrior with 100k health would be considered "kinda acceptably geared". Players now have 110k health, which means Victory Rush is also healing for more, since it heals for a percentage of your max health, whereas bandages heal for a flat amount.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2018-09-09 at 07:02 PM.

Omegalul

The good ones heal for 37k. It just shows how fucking broken true hybrids are when people act like that's inconsequential.

Also bandages are are better for healing than suicide rush because you dont have to be in melee range surrounded by enemies to use them.

Because they were rather stupid, and havnt really been useful since... I would say vanilla, TBC I mean they were nice, but no longer needed as they were in vanilla.

And if you want em you can still buy em, tailors drop em on the AH.
    Yeah wasn't much point in them you couldn't use them in battle since if you take damage it interrupts using them and removes the hot they applied and after battle just use food and water.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    Yeah wasn't much point in them you couldn't use them in battle since if you take damage it interrupts using them and removes the hot they applied and after battle just use food and water.
    ^^^^^^^^^
    /thread
    pretty much right there, vanilla was really the only time they were useful, back before raids had literal constant raid wide damage.

^^^^^^^^^
    /thread
    pretty much right there, vanilla was really the only time they were useful, back before raids had literal constant raid wide damage.
    @WintersLegion

This is just false Information dude.

Bandages were super useful in expansions like tbc, wrath, cata and even in MoP. People would regularly use them, mainly in Arenas, but also often in dungeons and Raids.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2018-09-09 at 08:20 PM.

^^^^^^^^^
    /thread
    Ok ill make this simple.

If a warrior kills something and there is nothing around to hit then they cannot use Victory Rush.

Eating food to recover health is miserably slow and it directly f**** Warriors because they are the only DPS specialization in the game that cannot heal and possesses no kind of absorbs so Warriors literally spend more than 10 times as much time recovering their health than practically any other class in the game so this makes them f****** slow. Even warlocks have f****** health stones.

The Healers do not heal you, the retribution Paladin doesn't heal you, the priest doesn't heal you, nobody gives a f*** about you as a warrior. You just Mount up and run off into the next fight.

Been playing Warrior for over 10 years and using bandages to maintain my health and to keep me moving instead of wasting the extra 20 seconds it takes to heal by eating food literally nobody gives a s*** that you even exist even if you save their ass.

Anyone that thinks bandages have been useless since BC is entitled to their own opinion but it's wrong. So now I have to drop Alchemy for Tailoring because when I checked the auction house there were like 7 bandages for sale so I couldn't even pay a thousand gold every bg even if I wanted to
    Last edited by nyeh; 2018-09-09 at 09:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ok ill make this simple.

If a warrior kills something and there is nothing around to hit then they cannot use Victory Rush.

Eating food to recover health is miserably slow and it directly f**** Warriors because they are the only DPS specialization in the game that cannot heal and possesses no kind of absorbs so Warriors literally spend more than 10 times as much time recovering their health than practically any other class in the game so this makes them f****** slow. Even warlocks have f****** health stones.

The Healers do not heal you, the retribution Paladin doesn't heal you, the priest doesn't heal you, nobody gives a f*** about you as a warrior. You just Mount up and run off into the next fight.

Been playing Warrior for over 10 years and using bandages to maintain my health and to keep me moving instead of wasting the extra 20 seconds it takes to heal by eating food literally nobody gives a s*** that you even exist even if you save their ass.

Anyone that thinks bandages have been useless since BC is entitled to their own opinion but it's wrong. So now I have to drop Alchemy for Tailoring because when I checked the auction house there were like 7 bandages for sale so I couldn't even pay a thousand gold every bg even if I wanted to
    Health regern is so quick, if there is nothing around to hit, then you will heal to full before you run into the next mob.
    also you seem to forget food exists, and literally fils the exact same role as bandages did.
    you seem to forget bandages took just as long, you couldnt move, you applied it then cast.

also lol the healers do not heal you?
    your just shit at the game, thats why.

and if your gunna drop alechemy for tailoring just for bandages, instead of
    A. buyying potions
    B. buyying food
    yeah... no you are mental, and there is no helping you if you're that crazy

Ok ill make this simple.

You can't possibly be playing warrior.

Second Wind.

Now get on with your life.

With increased out of combat health regen bandaids became useless.

Can't use them in a raid since any damage will stop the healing and beyond that if you're bandaging yourself you're not attacking the boss which means you've just made the fight harder.

I haven't bandaged or ate after a fight since vanilla - leveling a warrior was just hard. Leveling anything was hard.

In Legion the first aid quests were mostly just annoying since I didn't want to do them but the quests kept dropping.

So I'm pretty OK with them making bandages part of tailoring and alchemy, without any larger bags it definitely broadens the usefulness of tailoring in specific.

Dude I'm honestly at a loss for words. It's like the people who make this game don't realize Warriors can't heal. Impending Victory has been a shit tier talent since it was put into the game during MOP and only used by soloers and Fury Warriors as a filler. Second Wind has also been complete fucking garbage for 95% of it's existence and is only used by soloers. Enraged Regeneration is a Fury only ability now.

Play a hunter and you get bandages back as a War Mode talent.

yyyyyaaaaaaayyyyy.............. -_-

Lol bandages heal over 8sec food heals over 30

Anyone suggesting you should spec second wind is a troll or doesn't realize it got nerfed in mop because pvers couldnt kill warriors using their maximum theoretical dps rotation in pvp instead of frontoading their burst to create pressure.

As for anyone thinking i am struggling against pve mobs... just lol

If it means that much to you, you could just... (drum roll please) buy bandages!

No really, it's that simple.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah bandages in Legion , healed less then 400k out of people having millions of hp.

Amazing right?

10+ Year Old Account
    bandages are still a thing tho, if you REALLY so desperately need em just roll tailor or just buy em from ah

1-2 bandages per expansion really did not justify a whole profession tho, esspecially one so little uses as first aid. im suprised it didnt disappear earlier
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2018-09-15 at 03:17 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    bandages are still a thing tho, if you REALLY so desperately need em just roll tailor or just buy em from ah

1-2 bandages per expansion really did not justify a whole profession tho, especially one so little uses as first aid. I'm surprised it didn't disappear earlier
    Seeing how tailoring along with engineering are the new meta raid professions everyone even semi-serious should have tailoring for the 15% threat reduction if they're not a tank or don't posses one of the few remaining threat-counter abilities.
    soulshatter is now a PvP skill, class design is now even more retarded then when i left in WoD.