Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    There's never a twist anymore, everything is as it seems. We thought there was no way Blizzard would actually have Sylvanas burn the tree, that someone else could have done it to make Sylvanas look even worse, with the Alliance believing she did it and the Horde having a hard time defending her with those who weren't there believing maybe she did do it. But nope, she got pissed off and burned the tree with siege weapons that could shoot fireballs many miles away.

It seems that for most of Legion, Sylvanas was our unlikely hero who should step out of the shadows and lead the Horde to victory and being attacked by the Alliance wrongfully, to nope, Voljin was tricked into naming her warchief and she is actually evil as shit.

imo, it's too late for the twist. They've had her do things that are no longer justifiable if there was to be a twist that she isn't so bad. They've even washed away Genn's horrendous blunder, kinda like they did with Jaina's purge of Dalaran to now focus on another Warchief was evil the entire time cliche and I personally think it was Christie Golden's idea when she got more control.
    All control is in hands of Danuser since he is a Lead Writer. He approves or disapproves of any plot other writers throw at him before that plot goes live so i doubt that anything aside from moronic Kerrigan 2.0 will happen.

No plot twists , just tons of bad writing in bfa.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    All control is in hands of Danuser since he is a Lead Writer. He approves or disapproves of any plot other writers throw at him before that plot goes live so i doubt that anything aside from moronic Kerrigan 2.0 will happen.

Just because he's the final word, doesn't mean he's the one coming up with the current plot. Taking a look over at his twitter, tells me that the probably lets Golden control of a lot of what is going on.

idk what would be worse at this point, kerrigan 2.0 or that we have another Garrosh 2.0. Regardless of whatever we get, it's going to be shit and just goes to show that Danuser isn't the person for the job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Plot twist - she wasn't evil, she was mega-evil. Ending of BFA will be her dropping evil bomb on azeroth killing ALL innocents. The only people left alive will be.... nocents ? Is that a word ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Okay the twist is actually this, are you ready for it? Okay, the twist to Sylvanas story line is... SHE TURNS OUT TO BE EVEN MORE EVIL THAN ANY OF US EVEN IMAGINED! WE CATCH HER EATING BABY SOULS! THAT IS HOW SHE MAINTAINS HER BODIES NON DECOMPOSED STATIS!
    This man gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Plot twist - she wasn't evil, she was mega-evil. Ending of BFA will be her dropping evil bomb on azeroth killing ALL innocents. The only people left alive will be.... nocents ? Is that a word ?

- - - Updated - - -

This man gets it.
    Damn straight I do! She is going to turn all the Azerite she has harvested into a super Blight and use it to kill the planet! Make this entire world just one giant ball of death and undeath, start building ships to travel to other worlds. Kill all the inhabitants there and raise them as mind controlled slaves to the One True Queen's will! DEATH TO THE LIVING! AND DEATH TO THE TITANS! Now is the Millenia of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Damn straight I do! She is going to turn all the Azerite she has harvested into a super Blight and use it to kill the planet! Make this entire world just one giant ball of death and undeath, start building ships to travel to other worlds. Kill all the inhabitants there and raise them as mind controlled slaves to the One True Queen's will! DEATH TO THE LIVING! AND DEATH TO THE TITANS! Now is the Millenia of the Forsaken!
    Nah she will just go into her banshee form and posses the body of the titan azeroth right when she is waking up! She will be the titan!

If there is a twist, it'll probably be that Sylvanas was a completely irrelevant distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I don't expect anything at this point. Sylvanas is ruined as a character. I give the lore team a big fat F for this expac.
    History always repeats itself, big deal, Sylvanas is a bad ass.

Plot Twist: Sylvannas is actually Teldrassil, and Nathanos becomes a human again to fully realise his potential.

How to make Sylvanas work:

- N'Zoth reveals to her in their confrontation how ridiculously easy she is to manipulate, which she is. Everything that has gone wrong has been her own fault and she blames everyone else. "ARTHAS KILLED ME! after she powerslided right in front of him and it's only gone downhill from there. She's only considered clever because Blizzard says she is. Nothing she has done in-game can be considered clever.

- All Forsaken when they are close to her gets the urge to do what she wants. Strongwilled Forsaken can resist this and this has no effect on anyone who already has those urges. This way everyone can choose the reason for doing what she wants.

- All the faction leaders against her arrests her and Nathanos and disbands the abomination that's the current Warchief! selection process. From now on every Warchief candidate has to get the vote from the faction leaders before they can become Warchief, essentially the same procedure as The High King of the Alliance.

- Sylvanas and Nathanos are put on trial and after a review of the evidence that they've made everything worse for the Horde instead of better, they're executed.

At this point in BFA Lore, we all expect a Plot Twist introduced by Blizzard
    No I don't.