Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally! It's been 16 years since I last played Halo 2 on the XBOX.... pfff... although I did download it a while ago on pc, it was a pain to get it to work. I honestly can't wait for this and really I don't even care how much it costs... I played Halo a lot when I was little, can't wait to start doing so again.

Halo: Reach to release on PC Dec 3rd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reach was not my favorite but so so so happy to have a straight forward FPS to play again. I'm getting so bored of WoW/OW and BR is dead to me. It will actually be refreshing to just play a point n shoot (for the most part) fps with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Reach was not my favorite but so so so happy to have a straight forward FPS to play again. I'm getting so bored of WoW/OW and BR is dead to me. It will actually be refreshing to just play a point n shoot (for the most part) fps with my friends.
    echo myself completely

sometimes just want to get on a game, no thinking,no skins, no mtx, just bloody shoot and the warthog is the best vehicle in a game to drive ever

Just bumping since the remaster of the first game in the franchise is now out on PC.

I played the first four levels last night. Still so good.

By the way, if you have not restarted Steam since before it released, you should do so. They've split Reach and CEA into two parts, singleplayer and multiplayer. And the CEA multiplayer "DLC" entry isn't picked up by Steam until a restart.

May 12th.

Cool, i'm one of the few people that likes 2 as much as CE or 3 and a current gen update is something that interests me more than Infinite.

13 years of waiting comes to an end next week.

Aaaaand it was released 14 hours early!

Like Halo 3, ODST was released 14 hours ahead of schedule.

Feet First Into Hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerraw View Post
    like halo 3, odst was released 14 hours ahead of schedule.

Feet first into hell
    We're green, and very very mean!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking here to see if anyone has an answer about this issue im having with Halo 2 campaign coop.

My friend and I seem to keep running into connection issues on the second mission: Outskirts. Every time we try connecting it immediately kicks one of us. Now with the recent update, it even kicked me as host from my own game session.

We've been trying to troubleshoot for weeks now while playing other games, scrubbing forum posts from a year ago and still nothing.

Only lead we have is that someone found a fix for themselves with deleting a map history file of some sort, but we can't find it.

Asking here if anyone else had issues with the coop for any of the modules, and if they were able to fix it. This seems to be a problem that has persisted for months that other users have reported the same with no solution.

EDIT: For clarification, we were able to run the First mission "Cairo Station" perfectly fine with no issue, we started Outskirts once, but ran into an odd bug that prevented us from respawning, once we reloaded, it never worked again. Constant disconnects from there out.

We have played Reach, Halo 1, and Halo 3 with no issues, only Halo 2 has it, and only after starting the second mission. We also tried playing future missions to no avail, still the same bug.
    Last edited by Lothaeryn; 2020-10-14 at 11:47 PM.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

November 17th.

Its going to be interesting to see what 'remastered' entails. Halo 4 is a pretty infamous case of coming out so late on monstrously out of date hardware so they focussed on trying to improve graphics but things like enemy ai had to be drastically simplified to allow it to run on a 360 from 2005. Can 343 even do anything about that? they have kind of done nothing right since Halo 4 and even Halo 4 is massively flawed its just not the unmitigated trashfire that is Halo 5.

Is it normal that this thing just doesn't seem to work with Gamepass on PC? I can install and play it just fine but trying to boot the campaigns tells me I need the DLC for (insert game here). What gives?
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Is it normal that this thing just doesn't seem to work with Gamepass on PC? I can install and play it just fine but trying to boot the campaigns tells me I need the DLC for (insert game here). What gives?
    It may require separate downloads for those. I know on Steam each different game seems to install separately somehow but is all considered a part of the MCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It may require separate downloads for those. I know on Steam each different game seems to install separately somehow but is all considered a part of the MCC.
    This can be done through the options ingame (I forget the specific tab for it). You select the packages you want to have installed, accept, and then the game downloads and activates them automatically. Not even on Steam do you have to leave the game for it to happen.