Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Two major problems by now:
    1. Too many siege engines for just 80 players, reduce it to 3 or maybe even 2 per workshop.
    2. Defense rather likely to "give up" since you have to defend for at least 30 minutes while the offense can rush towards victory in ~10 mins if everything goes well.

It was always like that. Attackers were winning 99% of the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I've been playing Wintergrasp all week across all my alts, and while I have really enjoyed the trip down memory lane it has a fundamental issue. Offense wins 100% of the time. Every game I've played, I've won 100% when on offense, and lost 100% defending. And it's not even close, with attackers winning with at least 15 minutes to spare.

So what can they do to balance it out a bit? Knowing blizz they will nerf stuff until it becomes a borefest and defenders always win after a slow boring 40 minute stalemate. But what should they do?

Inevitably people will reply they win as defenders all the time, great. Tell us your tactics, because I'm not seeing it ever. It's getting to the point now that when people queue and realize they are defending they quit immediately.
    won defence every single time ive played (8 times) idk, maybe your just getting unlucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

5+ Year Old Account
    Did anything change with Wintergrasp?
    To me it feels like in 90% of the cases I start as attacker and that 90% of the time defense wins.
    The only victory I remember as attacker is when we won the battle at Sunken right at the start.

(Alliance EU, Outland, if that matters)

on my server, alliance hold control of WG for days on end, i have taken both factions there, not enough show to make anything change or happen. WG BG imo is broken, no direct que