ElvUI Map Coordinates off...

When I hover mouse on top of the player arrow in map, I get two completely different locations. Is this an elvui thing, or likely some other addon that is broken?
    Last edited by Fastlane_hellscream; 2019-03-14 at 10:38 AM.

The actual player location is in the center of the arrow, just ahead of the blue circle. I think your mouse is on the tip of the arrow. While looking at the map, spin your character to see the point it represents.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

41 to 49 seems too much for the player arrow size to me.

Looking at actual in-game coordinates, 41.9/36.8 should be around where the flight point at Terrace of Crafters is, and not where the player actually is. So it would appear mouse coordinates are right, player coordinates are wrong.

Yea, I had the mouse hovered over the dead center of the player arrow on the map (where the little dot is on the arrow). Cursor just didn't show up for screenshot. I just can't figure out if this is elvui or something else. Don't want to bother them if it isn't even their issue

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out. The zoomed in view of great seal changes scaling somehow. Zooming out to the main zone map set coords correctly. Never noticed this before, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastlane_hellscream View Post
    Figured it out. The zoomed in view of great seal changes scaling somehow. Zooming out to the main zone map set coords correctly. Never noticed this before, sorry.
    Well its not supposed to do that, obviously your player coordinates don't change just because you zoom, so this is still a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Well its not supposed to do that, obviously your player coordinates don't change just because you zoom, so this is still a bug.
    I wasn't sure. I'll report it just in case it's something they would like to deal with then. THanks!