Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBoss View Post
    I will go as far to say, there will be a copycat. How many people do you think actually got stoked when seeing that vile person (who is still alive last I checked) mow down all those people? If you think anything under 10,000 worldwide were absolutely invigorated by that footage, you're living blindly. This ain't over, a new era of this bullshit has just begun.
    Please link these stats. I'm sure there are fuck loads all over but saying you know the stats is bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I couldn't imagine trying to blame the whole other side of politics for this lmao

You're a deranged cunt. Nobody on the right encourages this shit except for the "Nazis" and the KKK (Nazis in brackets because can they really be considered Nazis when they're just edgy racists that lack the understanding of what an actual Nazi is?) who CNN orchestrated to make the right look like they're all from those groups?

On the other hand. This guy should be called a terrorist and treated as such. None of this mental illness horseshit.
    I specified alt right. On you for taking offense to that or perhaps you can't read?

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Areas like /pol/ are exactly what I'm talking about. They meet and create groups of like minded people and then it eventually leads to shit like this. It isnt like /pol/ is in on it hit they created the environment
    I would argue they are places for people to vent. In the horror that is a endless list of atrocities that seemingly are unanswered the frustrated and angry people of society band together. They are not the cause but a symptom.

In all of this, there is one group that should not be forgotten

The NZ police have the job of dealing with the families. I was there when we had to break the news after a four car pileup. I ...dont ever want their job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    No it isnt.

Dead..he's a martyr.
    Right...

Keeping Breivik alive has been wonderful? Literally every shooter since him has idolized him.

So dead or alive, doesn't matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Dead he is gone and the families of the victims can begin to maybe one day recover.
    Martyrs cannot be silenced

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It is a damn shame that the shooter was not killed by the police during capture.
    Yeah.... :/
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Right...Keeping Breivik alive has been wonderful? Literally every shooter since him has idolized him. So dead or alive, doesn't matter.
    Cops took him alive and NZ doesnt have a death penalty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was there other shooters? I can't really find confirmation on that other than some other people were arrested.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cops took him alive and NZ doesnt have a death penalty.
    Which is exactly the point, the cops should have shot him.

10+ Year Old Account
    It must suck to know that these people weren't that

- - - Updated - - -

You do know what passive aggressive is?
    Does it suck? I wouldn't say that.

In fact i have no idea what they were thinking. All i know: No one deserves what happened to them.

You see, if you quote me out of context, it can happen that you interpret my post completely wrong.

Look at the conversation i quoted. The poster i quoted was brining some Breitbart bullshit about how it's always muslims, and when pointed out that buddhists are commiting genocide on the rohingya, the postet justified it.

The poster justified genocide on the rohingya, because they're muslim and they must have started it.

Now taken the fact that the poster is an immigrant from Asia to the EU, i was merely pointing out, that they fit as well into the western society as a sharia-lvoing gay-hating muslim.

Hope that clears it up.

Disliking Islam is as sensible as it gets,but shooting random innocent muslims just isn't going to fix anything.
    It'll just make everything worse in every way,those people aren't the problem.

Doesn't help if the shooter is also an uneducated retard following some flavour of white supremacism/nazism

Now we're just waiting for both sides of the political spectrum to try to use this as a tool to gain traction.Bonus points if we have the media using the "subscribe to pewdiepie" part to prove how pewdiepie is totally a nazi
    The people abusing a tragedy for their own gain are as bad as the people comitting said tragedy in my eyes

Okay, I'm going to say it, using small words than even the usual suspects can understand

Even if you hate Muslims (read : even if your handlers on 4-chan ordered you to hate Muslims) because of ISIS, killing other Muslims is not defendable. I know you are all way too woke and way too intelligent for this concept, but killing 49 random Muslims in New Zealand is not ''defending'' yourself from ISIS, because those Muslims are, gasp ,other Muslims than the ones you are told to hate, even if you are like peas in a pod ideology wise.

It's not okay, even if you use to do so a manly gun, with a very big cannon that make boom-boom noises and thus make you ''a good guy''. Even if this a 100% pure Aryan gun, it's not different than running down people with a truck,

10+ Year Old Account
    let's say.. I Speculate no less than 10,000 people are incredibly happy
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Which is exactly the point, the cops should have shot him
    Only under specific circumstances and we both know it. Rules of engagement , use of force. NZ street cops dont even carry firearms..

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Was there other shooters? I can't really find confirmation on that other than some other people were arrested.
    More people where involved, but only 1 guy did the shooting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only under specific circumstances and we both know it. Rules of engagement , use of force. NZ street cops dont even carry firearms..
    The cops who caught him had assault rifles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    I'm going to assume you don't know what moving the goalposts mean. Because responding to what differentiates me from a muslim pushing sharia isn't moving the goalposts.

There is no genocide in myanmar, that's something pushed by media and organizations such as the un who has a vested interest in promoting western hegemony. What there is, is them striking down an insurgency.
    Yeah, i should have expected that. As soon as the facts don't fit the narrative, its all a big conspiracy.

But i ought to thank you, as a pro-immigration person, you made me understand people who despise immigrants not wanting to adhere to western values a little bit better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by josuke View Post
    they basically cant unless someone shoots them.
    "it's coming right for us!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I was agreeing with you
    Then let this stand as memorial for my lack of reading comprehension!