Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Second, just gonna save this post for the next time. I got a feeling it might be one where you might feel differently!
    So not going to address the issue got it, no problem at all with right wing extremism, I mean it's not like we just busted one from the coast guards that wanted to go on a shooting spree.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettySweet View Post
    He gives him a shoutout. He isnt mentioned in the manifesto. The dude got radicalized in far right websites.
    So we are giving shoutouts to people we don't like now? I gotta get with the times..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    So not going to address the issue got it, no problem at all with right wing extremism, I mean it's not like we just busted one from the coast guards that wanted to go on a shooting spree. It's not a problem at all with your side got it.
    Reading comprehension module error. Beep Boop!

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You are wrong.

Most people killed by Muslim terror attacks are Muslims.
    Around 90.000-100.000 christians getting killed each year because of their religion and most of them die in muslim countrys.

Running scan faulty infected gas lighter proceeding to ignore.

Running scan faulty infected gas lighter proceeding to ignore.
    Now that's a thumbs up~

So we are giving shoutouts to people we don't like now? I gotta get with the times..

- - - Updated - - -

Are you stupid? He gives him a shoutout in the livestream probably because its a popular meme on the internet or he actually watches him . Pewdiepie isnt mentioned in the manifesto or even as a motivation. He is incredibly explicit that he is an extremest right wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. Those darned right-wingers wishing for them to be doxxed or thrown into woodchippers.

You lose.
    Link.
    Because if you can't, than I'm worried about you since you're making up fantasies about throwing kids in woodchippers. You're the first I've seen to bring that up.

Are you an idiot? He gives him in the livestream probably because its a popular meme on the internet or he actually watches him .
    So you are able to tell apart reality from memes. I'm surprised you didn't see the glaring issues and specific wording on his manifesto then. I thought you a normie!

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Losing someone is not a valid excuse to enjoy the suffering of other innocents. If you've lost loved ones to terrorist attacks you need to seek professional help, not videos of other innocents getting killed.
    I didn't said that I did (and I do not condone this or excuse it), I just want to point out hipocrisy of left calling all shit on right (while saying stuff like "stop white terrorism"), while forgetting how many people died in last 30 days to Islamists terrorsts - by not covering it by media people feel abandoned and this will make them to want retailate - do this have sense to you?

So basically of people want to seek someone responsible for it, it is 'white supremacists' groups, but also media which do not report about islamists terrorist attacks...
    Last edited by Alexeht; 2019-03-16 at 12:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Link.
    Because if you can't, than I'm worried about you since you're making up fantasies about throwing kids in woodchippers. You're the first I've seen to bring that up.
    https://www.thewrap.com/film-produce...chipper-tweet/

Literally the first google link on the search.

It was there. And somehow I doubt it was a nasty right-winger.

But alas, we are going off-topic!

PS: But I'll take an apology for that hidden insult on my mental state. You can PM it to me if you are too scared of doing it in public.

So you are able to tell apart reality from memes. I'm surprised you didn't see the glaring issues and specific wording on his manifesto then. I thought you a normie!
    My dude he has an entire FAQ where he rambles on his ethnonationalist views and how best to promote them.

My dude he has an entire FAQ where he rambles on his ethnonationalist views and how best to promote them.
    Like Wakanda?

Dont these alt-right meme gamers understand that people are litteraly starting to fire back at them?

Ive been looking around the Internet in websites that used to be good but has been taken over by these alt-right retards and they seem to not grasp what is going on.

They think that those who are sad about innocent people such as a three year old child dont care about other victims in the world.

Also, they seem to ignore the fact that this man has praised men even murdering black christians.

One other group that sticks out are you-know-what-group. They dont seem to care about these victims, all they do is shouting "but what about us?" Not surprising, ive noticed that alt-rights and the-country-that-should-not-be-named are ganging up together.

Lets ignore the fact that he praised murderers of innocent children, murderers of black christians and litteraly praising "remove kebab" which is not an attack on muslims, its an attack on middleeasterns themselves.

I dont promote violence but i guess this is how wars start. One group is shouting "WHAT ABOUT US" and seem to not grasp that their views are pissing other people off, and at the end, the other group will ram into them.

Personally, i dont care about religions. I am not religious, but it is pissing me off that people are defending murderers.
    Alt-right retards are one of the biggest group that does that.
    Last edited by Dr Universe; 2019-03-16 at 12:33 PM.

You can't go about fixing a problem if you can't even address that there is a problem with right wing extremists recently. How many dead bodies will it take for you to think it's an issue? If there was a wave of vegan mass shootings I would be acknowledging them as a big problem we need to tackle right now.
    Yeah we have problem with right wing islamists extremists.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...aspx?Yr=Last30
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.thewrap.com/film-produce...chipper-tweet/

Literally the first google link on the search.

It was there. And somehow I doubt it was a nasty right-winger.

But alas, we are going off-topic!

PS: But I'll take an apology for that hidden insult on my mental state. You can PM it to me if you are too scared of doing it in public.
    I was expecting a link from this forum instead of just some dude, since you know, that's what we were talking about, but sure.

Some dude said it and apologized. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Universe View Post
    I seriously dont promote violence but i guess this is how wars start. One group is shouting "WHAT ABOUT US" and seem to not grasp that their views are pissing other people off, and at the end, the other group will ram into them.

Personally, i dont care about religions. I am not religious, but it is pissing me off that people are defending murderers.
    Yeah, what about innocent killed from my link

RIP

I was expecting a link from this forum instead of just some dude, since you know, that's what we were talking about, but sure.

That's some sword deflecting right there. Ninjas worldwide are proud of you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    If I'm not allowed to hate fucks who kill innocents or other edgy cunts who enjoy seeing innocents suffer and die, then anyone who thinks so can go fuck themselves.

And what did the shooter manage to achieve with his terror attack? Prove himself to be just as backwards and despicable piece of shit as those that he blames for inflicting terror on others?

Every single person who commits acts of terror on innocent people, or encourages these acts, should be hooked up to a car battery until the end of their days.
    This isn't a contest to see who is most honorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Yeah we have problem with right wing islamists extremists.

Yes we do and we are doing everything we can to address Islamist extremists, what's your point?

Oh so when you apologize about hateful stuff you say, then it is an automatically nonissue, and no one wanted Nick Sandmann dead?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes we do and we are doing everything we can to address Islamist extremists, what's your point?
    Well, media do not do ANYTHING to address this issue, since they do not report about this stuff. But once one WHITE psychopath kills ALL fucking news are reporting about it 24/7.