Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    He's spewing terrorism apologia. And you can also fuck off.
    Why? Why tell me to fuck off? Then we can't have a discussion and you will continue to remain in your echo chamber where all views will pass according to what you think is correct to think. Do you think that's a good approach to life?

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    I don't care if I get banned but what do you expect out of Torto an inhuman piece of shit worst then pond scum who blame the victims in a mass shooting because they were in the country and dared to have different colored skin and prayed to a different God.
    Torto is a racist Israeli, what do you expect?

You're better off ignoring people like him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drawn and quartering sounds like a better punishment for this piece of shit.
    Unfortunately, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capi...in_New_Zealand
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch View Post
    Do you understand what he's trying to say? He's saying that both sides are unhinged and deep in their tribalism and putting them both in the same arena together will result in exactly what you get here. Like putting wild animals in a cage together, thinking they won't rip each other to pieces.

What did you think would happen when we live in a society rife with tribalism? Has history taught us nothing? It's nobody's fault but society itself, society that teaches the people who grow up in it to be the way they are.
    Ya ya we get it blame Muslims for being in the country legally trying to live their lives peacefully praying to their god. Only their fault some racist Nazi piece of shit gunned them down and they only have themselves to blame for daring to come to good pure white Christian land. Force them back to their heathen pagan desert countries or they face the pure God sanctioned purging of the infidels from white Christian lands.

Ya ya we get it blame Muslims for being in the country legally trying to live their lives peacefully praying to their god. Only their fault some racist Nazi piece of shit gunned them down and they only have themselves to blame for daring to come to good pure white Christian land. Force them back to their heathen pagan desert countries or they face the pure God sanctioned purging of the infidels from white Christian lands.
    You really don't want to get involved with that poster. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    You're pretty deranged and disconnected with reality if you believe that.

The vast majority of people are capable of living in peace. No need to blame victims because of a handful of psychopaths who cannot.
    I'm not blaming the victims, I'm blaming society, that's literally what I wrote in the comment you replied to, last paragraph. And to put people of two tribalistic ideologies that are radical opposites and hate each other into the same place is going to end up in nothing but chaos and death. It's not a surprise that you have religious people shooting people and racist people shooting people. What did you expect when you raise humans under a society like this one? Did you expect humans to figure out the "off" switch to human nature and just not be products of their environments?

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2019-03-15 at 05:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny because the supposed Christ was brown too.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Well no time like the present to make it legal again for a worthless piece of racist Nazi filth to die painfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Not long ago, in a fit of virtue signalling, NZ decided to go full EU and let in Muslim illegal asylum seekers. That's the price you pay when you vote in left wing governments I suppose. Don't be surprised to see more of these attacks from the unhinged from both sides in the future.
    Your kind and kin is persuaded the Nazi are leftwing. Your kind and kin is persuaded that Maggie Thatcher, Gengis Khan and Otto von Bismarck are communists. Your kind and kind would call DER JUDE SUSS a leftwing movie because they don't have guns.

As for the rest of the filth that you posted, that's the reasoning the KKK swine used-a black guy MIGHT have talked to a white woman two states away, let's burn alive ten random Blacks here ''to teach dum a lesson. Your kind and kin LOVE such forms of ''justice''-except when it's applied to you of course, then it's not fun at all and it's terrorism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Can you not see how your tribalism obscures your reality? You are calling people white nationalists because... they're trying to explain that both sides are the problem? That society is the problem? That is literally what tribalism is in a nutshell, you're playing out like a textbook example of it.
    Both sides aren't a fucking problem when it comes to nazis killing people, jesus holy fuckong shit

Can you not see how your tribalism obscures your reality? You are calling people white nationalists because... they're trying to explain that both sides are the problem? That society is the problem? That is literally what tribalism is in a nutshell, you're playing out like a textbook example of it.
    Well, he's a white nationalists, your "both sides" bullshit is pathetic.

A guy live streams his murderous rampage and we have people blaming the victims for existing because of "tribalism. "

What a time to be alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Not long ago, in a fit of virtue signalling, NZ decided to go full EU and let in Muslim illegal asylum seekers. That's the price you pay when you vote in left wing governments I suppose. Don't be surprised to see more of these attacks from the unhinged from both sides in the future.
    Oh look, its torto defending a nazi and not understanding what illegals are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Both sides aren't a fucking problem when it comes to nazis killing people, jesus holy fuckong shit
    They are because they both perpetrate the same thing: tribalism. It's all tribalism and you get nothing but conflict and competition from tribalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well no time like the present to make it legal again for a worthless piece of racist Nazi filth to die painfully.
    We both know that isn't going to happen.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    We know the attack was streamed, but we don't need videos of that content linked here.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    A guy live streams his murderous rampage and we have people blaming the victims for existing because of "tribalism. "

What a time to be alive.
    I will not be slandered in this thread, I did not blame the victims, I blamed society which influences humans to form tribalistic groups that eventually lead to these things happening, because they create conflict and competition.

Do not slander me again.

Whoa, lots of frothing at the mouth over my comment by the usual suspects. I guess some people will just read what they want to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are because they both perpetrate the same thing: tribalism. It's all tribalism and you get nothing but conflict and competition from tribalism.
    You have no fucking udea what tribalism is.

Oh God there was another shooting at another Mosque in the same city so this inhuman racist piece of shit had friends to help him commit these atrocities.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...-incident-live