Poll: Time to categorize the "Alt-Right" as a violent extremist ideology

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No one believes your bullshit, if you want a symbol for the sun, how about a picture of the god damn sun. Using that is like using the Nazi Swaztiga all over the internet going "It's an ancient x symbol." . Everyone knows it's bullshit because no one would be stupid enough to do it.
    I want SLAVIC symbol for sun because im SLAVIC PAGAN. I dont care if hateful person like you believes it or not. Go tell Hindus to erase swastikas from their temple.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I want SLAVIC symbol for sun because im SLAVIC PAGAN. I dont care if hateful person like you believes it or not. Go tell Hindus to erase swastikas from their temple.
    Bullshit or stupidity. Pick it. You're either lying to us or you believe something that is proven factually false like every single fucking religion on this planet and therefore stupid. Pick one.

Someone who is far right nutter

or

Someone who needs to read actual history books and science.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-19 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Infracted for forbidden topics

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Bullshit or stupidity. Pick it. You're either lying to us or you believe something that is proven factually false like every single fucking religion on this planet and therefore stupid. Pick one.

Someone who is far right nutter

or

Someone who needs to read actual history books and science.
    Right every religion is stupid. I tip you my fedora friend.

I need to read history books? Says guy absolutely ignorant about religions.

You also seem to have anger issues. Its not my fault that you are unhappy with your life. I will ignore from now on.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-03-19 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Infracted for trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    In the cultural context of the Hindus the swastika was never used as a political emblem by a genocidal hate group.

The symbol you are using is being used by genocidal hate groups today.

right wingers " the mosque shooting happenedd because our governments dont do ANything about terrorism!" Meanwhile 600,000 dead civilians in iraq afghanistan and syria in the "war on terror" isnt enough to quench their bloodthirst they have to gun down worshippers. Hey, if worshipers peacefuly praying are "invaders" then what does that make the US military industrial complex that dropped more bombs in the middle east than any other war combined?