Question Recently returned - how to make gold?

So I haven't played that much since legion, just kinda dipping in an out, I'm fast running out of gold, I used to make loads from the mission table but that seems to have been toned right down in bfa, I'm curious how you guys are keeping afloat or even making gold? Do you use your professions? do you buy things cheap and sell for more on the AH?

The professions I have on my 120's are tailoring, enchanting, herbalism, alchemy, jewlcrafting and engineering, the only one that makes me gold is tailoring by crafting and selling hexweave bags ... any suggestions?!!
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Emissary paragon bags. Each one is about 4-5k. Also 2k dailies are often up.

15+ Year Old Account
    You have the best answer and it is herb/alchemy pots sell for silly amount of gold due to the crazy herb amount s needed per.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Mining and herbalism both are very profitable just selling the mats in AH. If you are just being casual I would have your alts pick up both.