Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    he is speaking for himself

"I wouldn't risk it"
    Close but he also says in the same post “not worth your account.”

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    It also makes the likelihood of us getting something other mmos have (ffx14) for alt leveling all the more likelier.

- - - Updated - - -

See the post above.
    Saw above post. Reread it twice. You're still choosing to not answer the question.

What is supposedly wrong with leveling now? It takes around 11 hours to do 20-80, and thats without using exploits. And not much longer than that to do 80-120, especially with timewalking, assaults, and islands.

I already answered it in the post you just quoted lol.

Asking for faster leveling is pretty much asking to be given the level cap for free at this point. It's extremely fast, and thanks to the scaling you can finish the whole zones without interrupting the stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst case, you'll get your character rolled back. Best case, you leveled up easier. Doubt there'll be bans for this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Asking for faster leveling is pretty much asking to be given the level cap for free at this point. It's extremely fast, and thanks to the scaling you can finish the whole zones without interrupting the stories.
    You think leveling is fast? It takes 40+ hours from start to finish. Fuck that noise.

Probably one of those cases you wouldn't wanna risk your account for.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Blizzard doesnt take these kinds of bugs that seriously, if it was affecting endgame (like the ivus bug) they would bann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepe The Frog View Post
    Blizzard doesnt take these kinds of bugs that seriously, if it was affecting endgame (like the ivus bug) they would bann
    Or the people farming honor level 500 who they didn't ban or roll back until people had been whining about it for weeks

More likely people will get away with this but it's a gray area, there's been bans in the past albeit rare.

It's an exploit. You better make use of it before it's patched. They aren't going to do anything to those that used it. I finished leveling 3 characters to 120 with it yesterday.

thanks people for having a big ass mouth
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

*clicks video sees Archvaldor, closes video* yeah @OP its an exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    If you can buy it for $60, it shouldn't take 24+hrs to level.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it is a bug. But I don't think that you'll be punished for using it.

its already fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Worst case, you'll get your character rolled back. Best case, you leveled up easier. Doubt there'll be bans for this

- - - Updated - - -

You think leveling is fast? It takes 40+ hours from start to finish. Fuck that noise.

I'm by no means super efficient when it comes to leveling and my recent alts have taken me about 20 hours to get to 110. I'm sure people who know all the good methods and use warmode can cut the time further.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyed View Post
    If you can buy it for $60, it shouldn't take 24+hrs to level.
    Not exactly sure what you're trying to get across. That 60$ is not a lot, or that it's a lot? For me it's not that insignificant of a sum, and I'd always rather level up an alt myself, instead of spending this kind of cash. Then there's the issue of leveling yourself to get heritage armor, so boosting is not an option I'd ever consider.

why is everyone making such a big deal about this? you can literally buy a freehold boost and level up in what, 2 and a half hours. It's blizzard fault for not fixing this .

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    thanks people for having a big ass mouth
    Are you actually upset people reported a bug to Blizzard and they fixed it?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing