Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If he was caught driving drunk in Italy, it only proves that immigrants can assimilate local traditions.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Why the fuck was this guy allowed to drive a public vehicle?
    Let alone be around children.

Twisted evil fucker

Because we are a country run by morons and spineless slaves to the EU , luckily after left parties ran us to shit the right parties are starting to pick up the pieces.
    Probably he was put there by the city council to show people that immigrants are so good and trustworthy you can put your son's life into their hands /s.
    Salvini will surely go to the bottom of this and fuck whoever put him into that job up, despite what international media may spew out about him he's great , took him only few months to uncover in my Sicilian hometown the council being in affair with mafia , city run for many years by members of the PD (democratic party- major left party here)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Is there any thing actually pointing to him being a Muslim other then that?
    Attempts a suicide attack.

Comes form a country thats over 93% Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Europe did mostly fine, with the exception of the Yugoslav wars. Italy did JUST FINE too, and I'm saying this as part of a people they smeared for a decade if not more. But it was not virulent, like it is getting now. It was tame, it was something that we could have swept under the rug.
    There was no smearing of any people, not more than there's always been smearing even between Italians themselves at least. It's their national sport. Glad you recognized it as tame, though, and it's always healthy to remind that generalization is always wrong. The Italians I know (and I work in Italy for the most part, so I know a ton) have always described Romanians as hard-working people, for instance. There is widespread hostility towards the Gypsies, that's true, but since you mentioned Romanians, I find it interesting that the most violent anti-Gypsy words I've ever heard were uttered by a Romanian guy who helped me when my car broke down. As he towed it and I sit on the passenger's seat, all he did was literally ranting about how bad they are and how everyone in Romania detests them. I'm not trying to make any point out of this episode in particular, but anecdotes are fun, and I'm sure you're familiar with said hatred if you're Romanian.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post

So that’s a no you have nothing.

If threatening to burn a bus full of kids isn't grounds for deportation I don't know what is....

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    If threatening to burn a bus full of kids isn't grounds for deportation I don't know what is....
    Or you just send him to prison like you would any other citizen that commits a crime...
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    So your going deport him back to Italy, where he is a citizen?

10+ Year Old Account
    You should read what I write more attentively.
    I read it fine. Read the last half of the sentence you put in bold to yourself, again, real slow like.

Because if you think Italian nationalism wasn't venemously virulent and broadly shared during Mussolini's regime, you don't really understand anything about that era in Italian politics.

Italian nationalism today isn't anywhere close to what it was under Mussolini.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    So your going deport him back to Italy, where he is a citizen?
    Deport him back in time to roman times, let them punish his crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post

That's the same as:

Commits a mass shooting.

Comes from a country that's ~75% Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So that’s a no you have nothing.
    He is saying it is at least 93% chance
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    He is saying it is at least 93% chance
    Ya that’s not how chance works. The driver left the country so you would have to take into account the % of Muslims who leave the country compared to none Muslims as well as what country’s they go to and the % that stay Muslims after leaving.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a moron, he sure helped "the cause" there...

Yeah, I consider it tame, shit happens. I find it peculiar because we're probably one of their closest blood relatives in Europe, and Italy is a country we always respected as the successor of Rome, which is such a large part of our heritage, I mean, it must have been a catastrophic event 2000 years ago for Dacia, but it evolved into a reason of pride, we fought hard, we lost, we mixed up, and created something new. All good.

Gypsies have a pretty bad situation here. The bigotry against them is all but normalized. I had to deal with it as recent as the last week, when one of my uncles went to great lengths to smear his niece because she is half-Gypsy. I tried my best to reason with him, but I doubt I had much success. At the same time, some Gypsy communities are widely recognized as hard working and being normal citizens, although they still keep to themselves and don't mix with us if it can be helped, so it ain't like they like us either, they think they're superior to the natives. It's... complicated and messed up, like most of these situations are. I would not be surprised in the least to see virulent anti-gypsy bigots being a large proportion of Romanians. Older, rural parts of the country have barely let go of the medieval past and weird beliefs.

Anyway, just a sample:

My choice is still not to poke the sleeping bear of nationalistic pride. Gotta be subtle and smart. Cannot openly provoke it.
    Well, again, the most despised minority in Italy are the Gypsies, and I've never personally seen any Italian being racist towards Romanians, aside from very tame stuff such as vampire jokes and puns on surnames ending in -escu. As to the work deaths issue, I'm pretty sure it has more to do with regulations being less observed in certain fields which happen to be those where Romanians are more commonly employed than with racism. Again, I've never really heard bad stuff about Romanians, nothing more than the shit they sling at each other from region to region at least. And I know we hold rather different position, but believe me when I tell you that there's no "rising tide of xenophobia and racism" now, but rather isolated episodes, and there most certainly was none when Alemanno was mayor. The truly fascist and xenophobic did not even make it to a single seat in the parliament and are constantly (and rightfully) under police surveillance. And not just any police surveillance, but DIGOS surveillance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

So how does he expect the deaths to stop? Italy to invite Libya and build a giant wall around the coast?

These people walk across deserts and try to cross seas in rowboats with their children. They do not care about their own lives or their children's. Why should you? Why are they trying to illegally enter Europe, risking their lives in the process instead of just walking east, west or south and illegally entering one of those countries instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I was wondering. But the answer is likely cheap labor. You get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Sounds like mental illness.
    Nah, hes obviously racist.