Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Sunseeker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Social media is literal cancer that makes you depressed by subjecting you to negativity on a constant basis. I ended my relationship with it months ago and I feel damn good.
    Did you go gluten free while you were at it?

Dont break your arm patting yourself on the back there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people.
    "Goodness is not goodness that seeks advantage. Good is good in the final hour, in the deepest pit without hope, without witness, without reward. Virtue is only virtue in extremis."
    And thus I give you: MALE contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by kukkamies View Post
    That site actually gave Anti-Media a decent score. Doesn't mention bias. Facts are rated similar to cnn and buzzfeed. No mention of clickbait news like on NYT and Bloomberg. Much better than Daily Mail which is called propaganda and fake news.
    A lot of Anti-Media seems to be reposting news from other sites after checking their site myself. I wouldn't browse it, but doesn't seem worthy of bans.
    Associated Press Network is one the only sites they seem to list as unbiased and very true. Never heard of that before.
    You said it gave them a fair score but it says that the majority of their news is conspiracy theory shenanigans with a small amount of proper news.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

sucks if your personal account gets banned because of work, but that's why i wouldn't use my personal account for work without proper compensation.

I got off all social media about 3 years ago, my life is better for it. I take that back I still have twitter installed but only subscribe to fantasy football folk as i like my breaking fantasy news.

Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    I got off all social media about 3 years ago, my life is better for it. I take that back I still have twitter installed but only subscribe to fantasy football folk as i like my breaking fantasy news.
    You and me both Brother.

Getting off social media was the best decision i ever made in my life!

No more hungxiety about drunken posts that my whole family and friends saw, No more liking shit i dont care about cause if i dont they get upset, no more drama, no more bullshit.

Its so liberating its unreal!

I cant believe more people havent ditched it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    No more hungxiety about drunken posts that my whole family and friends saw, No more liking shit i dont care about cause if i dont they get upset, no more drama, no more bullshit.

I avoid such worries by not drunk-posting in the first place. Being able to own everything I post is also quite liberating.

Quote Originally Posted by bgdfahrq View Post
    You and me both Brother.

Getting off social media was the best decision i ever made in my life!

No more images of other peoples kids.

No more pictures of what people are about to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    ". . . and have them reversed."

Finish reading my own sentence before claiming I'm the one not reading things thoroughly.

Twitter looked at their appeal and determined they were rightfully banned. Because they did break site rules.

Filing an appeal because you're butthurt about facing the consequences for your poor behaviour is not the same thing as filing an appeal for a decision made in error.
    A sad state of affaird. You used to be quite good voice of reason some years ago but you've really gone down the deep end. You've become a caricatyre. :/
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You said it gave them a fair score but it says that the majority of their news is conspiracy theory shenanigans with a small amount of proper news.
    It gave them a Mixed score on truth. The same they gave to CNN or Buzzfeed. Better than Daily Mail

So he broke the rules, got banned and now he is crying about it? Yeah, I can do without this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Social media is literal cancer that makes you depressed by subjecting you to negativity on a constant basis. I ended my relationship with it months ago and I feel damn good.
    Sorry to say it...but if you're still posting here...you haven't completely ended it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    We're gonna Godwin so much you might even get tired of Godwinning

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Sorry to say it...but if you're still posting here...you haven't completely ended it.
    Well, this is a lot different and surprisingly once you stay away from the WoW portions of the site a lot less toxic lol. Facebook bombards you with depressing shit constantly which is very bad for the human psyche.
    “If you don't believe me that is too damn bad!”

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    A sad state of affaird. You used to be quite good voice of reason some years ago but you've really gone down the deep end. You've become a caricatyre. :/
    Do you have anything constructive to add? also what is "caricatyre"
    The message from Trump could not be clearer, "We do not have 'allies'. We do not have 'trade partners'. We do not have 'common ground' or 'common interests'. We do not have 'strategic alliances'. We do not honor 'agreements'."

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Yep just garbage people doing garbage things on the interwebs...

Good riddance.
    You just described Twitter, Facebook, and mmoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    How is what I said "unreasonable" in any respect at all?

I'm standing up for basic civil rights, as I always have.

And to think that billions of people get by without ever even opening a twitter account.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    what u see luxury is a normal for others, i'm old to remember days pre-internet, they aren't, however i'm not that old to remember days where there wasn't toilet
    When Queen Elizabeth was asked what was humanity best invention she answered toilet, she is old enough to remember days pre-toilet, for me that is normal and don't consider it luxury, for her it isn't
    Wrong Elizabeth, the one we've got at the moment wasn't around in the 16th century.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Brexit: it's the dumbest WWE plotline to ever escape into real-life that can't end soon enough because everyone hates how it started, how it's going and how its going to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.