Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim..
    You made the claim:

There are multiple Ranged that offer more AoE/M+ DPS than Beast Mastery.
    So agreed, the burden of proof lies with you.

I disputed your original claim, actually. ;p

What's funny is people say BM is easy to play but end up green parsing because they don't understand the class mechanics. MM has the easiest rotation though.

- - - Updated - - -

There are multiple Ranged that offer more AoE/M+ DPS than Beast Mastery. There's a reason why Hunters aren't particularly favoured in high M+/MDI. Frost Mages and Elemental Shamans come to mind. But don't let this get in the way of BM fanaticism.
    Yes, if all things are equal Hunters in general would never be in a high key. But we live in a world where people can suck with an OP class so it gives us huntards that can play a chance. Majority of people are not trying out for MDI so it's whatever

I disputed your original claim, actually. ;p
    out of curiosity Azarothian where would you place BM on the list of DPS (Melee and ranged) for M+, Pure psersonal opinion though ?

I don't really value personal opinions on that subject, I do not play enough super high Mythic+ to really feel informed enough.

In my opinion it is better to let the statistics speak for themselves: https://mplus.subcreation.net/index.html

I recommend looking at the most recent Fortified/Tyrannical affix weeks. Hunters are mid-tier in the ranged camp.

I tried it at the start of the expansion when I couldn't get a decent ranged to drop, and found it to be a fun, spammy and front loaded spec. I was almost disappointed when a ranged weapon finally dropped

I don't really value personal opinions on that subject, I do not play enough super high Mythic+ to really feel informed enough.

In my opinion it is better to let the statistics speak for themselves: https://mplus.subcreation.net/index.html
    But these are statistics on success rates, not DPS.

Nobody's disputing that some specs are better overall because of utility. These statistics you have linked to tell us nothing about DPS. E.G. Balance druids are 2nd on the list for "strength" while indisputably being one of the lowest in overall DPS.
    Last edited by ydraw; 2019-04-05 at 06:51 PM.