Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Meh. I'd lynch Strikered over Val but I would really like for him to show up first because I find him to be the least suspicious at the moment out of Crackle, Cru and him, but that certainly also has something to do with him not really doing much so far so it has been rather difficult to form a read on him. @Strikered

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    So why Strikered? I can't shake off the oddness of him claiming outright to have been given a BPV. I just don't see the logic in it.
    Wow your voting my only town read. Let me explain a little if I can.

Danner announces Strikered has an incoming "you know what"

Now we know he is getting something, and the mafia also know.

What better than to claim a bpv? regardless of whatever it was he got. Mafia will think he isn't worth targeting and then he can use whatever he really got, that is if he didn't really get a bpv.

Sorry there isn't a snowballs chance in hell I will vote Strikered.

worryingly we are running low on time I apologise for not getting back earlier my son isn't well.

So Dupti here is my best read of the game if I die.

Trust Strikered and Virothe for sure and pursue anyone who pushes them

I would lynch Val, Crackle before anyone else. Not sure any order is required there.

Vote: Val

I will swap my vote but not for Virothe or Strikered. I will try to get back before deadline.

Could you explain your read on Virothe?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    It's a meta read which is super rare on Virothe, I could be totally wrong of course. So it depends on if you like my meta reads or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Ill be back in hour or so.

I would like to hear it yes.

As far as Strikered is concerned I am well aware that you are better at reading him than me, but after going over his play I still don't quite understand why you have such a strong town read on him. Could you explain that as well or is that a meta read as well?
    Because personally I do not see anything really scummy about his play, but to be completely honest it is super difficult to form a read on him given he hasn't really done much. He hasn't interacted with anyone (except me day 1 I guess), so is this a meta read?

I'm with Graeham on this one: this decisive day is almost over and Strikered hasn't shown up at all. The BPV means nothing. From Shinela's rolecard, he could've gotten it regardless of alignment.

Vote: Strikered

He's a super cool dude and you should totally not kill him.

Hm, 1 hr and 45 min until deadline.

Still think we should lynch between Crackle, Cru and Strikered. Would really like to hear from Strikered soon considering he looks like the only possibility at the moment unless more people will show up. I think Crackle either has lost all interest in the game or is simply just scum trying to fake reads, given he made a rather suspicious mistake in my opinion. At first I kind of assumed him mentioning Cru meant they were unlikely to be partners but actually could see it happening because he was thinking about having to distance from his partners. Ultimately if he had actually bothered to check the vote or even read my post (seeing as I talked about the vote), he knew it was Virothe who voted and not Cru. I think that's rather suspicious, but can't rule out the possibility that this is simply a case of Crackle just not being interested in which case it is honestly rather disappointing if you are town, because we are most likely in mylo.

I haven't been able to form a read on Strikered because he hasn't interacted with anyone whatsoever. This could simply be because he is busy, but it makes it impossible to get a read. I've tried to engage him two days in a row but no response. I'm not sure what to make of Cru's hard town read on him. On one hand I know Cru likes meta reads a lot, but meh. Would really like to hear it. Doesn't necessarily mean they are scumpartners, but if Cru is scum it could also just be him trying to buddy.

As for Cru I've already expressed my suspicion. At least Cru has some positives I'd say; was around near deadline and tried to help secure a lynch. But other than that there is a clear lack of scumhunting from him. Perhaps this has to do with him being busy as well, hell I don't know but still.

So I think at the moment Crackle is playing a pretty scummy game. Cru hasn't necessarily played a scummy game, it's more so he hasn't played a very townie game especially not when comparing to how he usually plays. Strikered hasn't done anything alignment indicative whatsoever this game, so I have absolutely no read on him. The only read I had was thinking he softclaimed to have protected me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    Wow your voting my only town read. Let me explain a little if I can.
    Does that mean Virothe isn't a townread? I'm confused

I'm just a poor lamp, nobody loves me ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I'm just a poor lamp, nobody loves me ;_;
    are you a town lamp though?

My bad I used the word "only" but I meant strongest town read. Will do a post to compile my meta reads shortly.

are you a town lamp though?
    I'm clearly town since a lamps purpose is to drive away the darkness!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel2u View Post
    My bad I used the word "only" but I meant strongest town read. Will do a post to compile my meta reads shortly.
    Ya not sure "Shortly" is gonna cut it since we only have about 30min left.

Sure could use the 72 hr long days now

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm guessing Strikered won't show up before deadline.

Also I'm guessing Strikered won't show up before deadline.
    Even if he does, not like it matters. We're so close to deadline I'm not sure exactly that Cru's "big post" will even change anything

- - - Updated - - -

What are we even at 2 votes for val and two for striked and one for dupti?

Hm no perhaps not, I was actually hoping it would help me get a better read on him but not sure how important it is.
    I'm not too fond of lynching a player I have no read on in mylo, but I am positive there is at least one scum between Crackle, Cru and Strikered, so I thought that if Cru could perhaps convince me he is town it would be easier but meh

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I believe these are the votes:

Val(2): Virothe, Cru
    Strikered(2): Graeham, Val
    dupti(1): Strikered

No votes(2): Crackle, Crissi and me

I don't even think we have the people to cause a lynch around right now, If it's just me and you dupt the most we could do is 4 on strike :/

how about we all just lynch crackle and call it a day

- - - Updated - - -

Oh we need 5 votes for a lynch

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait it is modified majority now right?

Oh wait it is modified majority now right?
    if it is join me on val >.>

- - - Updated - - -

I hate lynches of propriety in situations like this, but I'm damn near sure either Strike or Val is mafia, and I hate feeling my hand forced by lurkers lurking in the end game bleh

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    N3 is over. Everyone is still around.

The game should be half way though so I'm speeding things up. You now have 48 hours for the day phase and it is now mod majority of votes cast to lynch.

Oh it is

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    if it is join me on val >.>
    Even if I were to vote on Val, we would still need another vote as we need 4 to lynch with modified majority

- - - Updated - - -

There is also the problem that I believe Cru could very likely be scum and he voted on Val plus I'm not sure Val's push on me was coming from scum, even though I disliked several things about it

Well fair enough!

Unvote
    Vote: Strike

Let's do this then

- - - Updated - - -

Also fuck all Ya'll and you're not showin up in crunch time bs, you make me sad