Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Jaina from WC3 would be my pick, she was quite a sweetie back then. Not so much for her WoW version. If it had to be strictly WoW I'd go for High Inquisitor Whitemane, despite being a crazy zealot and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always been a fan of Yse-... oh, wait.. Guess I'll have to pursue the sister...

And Jaina.. she's a little too ptsd for me. I mean, if I just mention Theramore, I'd be having a new ice age in the house..

Lady Liadrin maybe?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Im going to say Sylvanas. Because I like her style and she’s sexy hot or cold as it were.
    lmao I knew this would come up but I can't wrap my mind around the fact that it's part of the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Well this is going to get real cringey...
    Never have truer words been spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Well this is going to get real cringey...
    It started cringey. Necrophilia in the opening post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I would say Yrel.
    [IMG]yrel.jpg[/IMG]

People who say Sylvanas...maybe u want diseases, slimy cold flesh, stench, grave worms?...
    I'll admit Y'rel is adorable and likable
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Jaina Proudmoore in her mid/late 20s (I'm 24). I own Arthas easily every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don’t think she would smell like a corpse. She’s basically like a vampire. Plenty of people would fuck a vampire and they seem to function just fine in majority of movies, etc.
    While she is well let's say preserved on the outside she is rotting flesh that has been suspended unlike vampires, she died not once but twice I don't think anyone wants to know what's in that package.

Definitely Alexstrasza. Not even sure what form I'd enjoy mounting more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don’t know enough WoW lore to think of guy I’d marry. He’d have to be kind, strong (physically and mentally) and hot... so really, the only one that comes to mind is Anduin. He’s of age now and he’s nice to look at in the BFA cinematic.
    Awww Winter

now I need Anduins face photoshopped on hehe,

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    lmao I knew this would come up but I can't wrap my mind around the fact that it's part of the OP.
    What? It's her personality

Love isn't perfect and I'd have a plan.

Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2019-03-22 at 12:20 PM.

If she was rotting in anyway we’d see signs of it on the outside. You can’t have her rotting on the inside but completely fine on the outside - it doesn’t make sense. She’s not like the Undead, where they literally have flesh falling off their bones and are actually rotting. Those mofos probably smell... Sylvanas is clearly different.
    No her rot just stopped but she did rot as evidence skin tone, she is basically stuck in suspended animation thanks to magic so who knows how bad it is once you go beyond the shell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta have my Superman
    *Fist Bump* You rock, although he must be good kind, and strong and no fuglies HAHAHAHA!

7+ Year Old Account
    Alexstrasza. Her personality is one of the better ones in warcraft. Being the aspect of life she loves everyone.

This has nothing to do with the OP but i had to goggle Alexstrasza aspect of life and as i was typing it in the first thing to pop up was aspect of undeath. I was like WTF happened to Alexstrasza!? Turns out it's a Hots skin. :P

Lady Vashj. Because snakegirl fetish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    No her rot just stopped but she did rot as evidence skin tone, she is basically stuck in suspended animation thanks to magic so who knows how bad it is once you go beyond the shell.
    Sylvanas is really pretty awesome, the reason I mentioned marry is to get beyond the inpefections that go into anyone, but I think honestly I had a change of Heart on Sylvanas, especially since BFA.

I mean she was a real fucking hero, and went toe to toe with the literal harbinger of death to save her people including that mother and child that died. Although Ill be honest I never knew Nightelves even had children I thought they sprouted from wisps or something

Exhibit A

And yes, yes, she is a little grumpy now, but nothing a hug and warm hot chocolate can't cure I mean who wouldn't be a little grumpy after all she's been through.

I don’t think we know for sure that her skin tone is due to rotting... I mean, she’s went from blue to now a pinkish color, so idk where they’re going with it.
    I rather not play the lottery when it comes to something like that

probably some out of the way vendor or npc in an out of the way capital or quest hub. or someone in an obsolete zone or place from an outdated expansion.

you know, someone far away from any adventurers and the plot.

Ehh... Can't really think of a female character stable enough to want to marry, I guess I'd have to go with Jaina? A lot of baggage to deal with in there, but she is not a warmonger at her core, and she's quite attractive.

Otherwise I guess I'd marry Anduin or Baine even though I am not really gay because, again, mental stability seems to be rather rare on Azeroth and that's something that I really appreciate on a wife/husband.

If the question is purely about sex though, Oh boy that's a hard one. Jaina, Alex, Ysera, Alleria, Valeera, Tyrande... Basically, insert any Human or Elf female NPC here.
    Last edited by zlygork; 2019-03-22 at 12:48 PM. Reason: herpaderp

Marry, eh? Hmm. Not too many that won't lead to dangerous complications. Taelia Fordragon's a potential candidate. First Arcanist Thalyssra would be super interesting, though with me being a Human, and she being Horde, that would get complicated. Any of the Blue Dragon ladies would be acceptable to. Well, besides Haleh.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2019-03-22 at 03:02 PM.