Poll: will the game change for the better?

will the game change for the better?(poll)

will the game change for the better?(poll)
    im tired of the same old same lies from that pig who shod have been fired a long time ago what do you guys think
    i mean what do they even pay him for if screw up at my job i get fired
    Last edited by orochimaru22; 2019-03-22 at 06:23 AM.

no lol --- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-03-22 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Ion Hazziclueless, outside of raiding, doesn't have a clue about what he's doing. I'd like to believe the adage of good xpacs follow bad xpacs, Mop after Cata, Legion after Wod, but I can't give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt anymore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Ion Hazziclueless, outside of raiding, doesn't have a clue about what he's doing. I'd like to believe the adage of good xpacs follow bad xpacs, Mop after Cata, Legion after Wod, but I can't give Blizzard the benefit of the doubt anymore.
    And even then, the overall trend of all expansions isn't a good one. Like mop might've been better then cata but it was no WotLK.

It technically can't. It's too inflated, there's too much filler stuff in it. Some things are meant to have an end. WoW was one of them, apparently.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)