Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Where's the apology? Is comprehension not your strongest skill?
    it's always a fucking deflection though.

the thread's never about a christian attack, yet you have to try to deflect with it.

but anyway, this attack sounds like it was in the planning stage long before the christchurch attack, so it's probably not a reprisal. guess we'll see how long it takes for those reprisals to start.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's always a fucking deflection though.

the thread's never about a christian attack, yet you have to try to deflect with it.

but anyway, this attack sounds like it was in the planning stage long before the christchurch attack, so it's probably not a reprisal. guess we'll see how long it takes for those reprisals to start.
    Is saying "the religion of peace!" not a deflection?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I can see Muslim extremists attacking America, we're basically at war with them. But I can't figure out why they would want to attack Germany.

Why do you think Muslims want to attack Germany?
    Islamists like this see it as an affront when Muslims and non-Muslims are able to get along. By attacking places like Germany they increase anti-Muslim rhetoric which has a chance to radicalise German Muslims.

Is saying "the religion of peace!" not a deflection?
    not when that's what they call their self.

it pertains to islam.

do me a favor and start posting all the christian attacks. i've told you many times, that i want all sides banned and dislike them all. start posting christian and jew attacks, so i can spew complete non-shock and dislike of them, too.

There's plenty of reasons, all of them clearly expressed in their holy book

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    not when that's what they call their self.

it pertains to islam.

do me a favor and start posting all the christian attacks. i've told you many times, that i want all sides banned and dislike them all. start posting christian and jew attacks, so i can spew complete non-shock and dislike of them, too.
    Well you could, except militant Islam has killed millions, and Militant Christians have killed... dozens maybe, at least in the last few decades. Jewish terrorism also seems to be in the dozens.
    Last edited by Eldar45; 2019-03-23 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    Well you could, except militant Islam has killed millions, and Militant Christians have killed... dozens maybe, at least in the last few decades.
    the only really militant christians these days are in africa and not a single person on the world gives a shit what religion does there.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Well you could, except militant Islam has killed millions, and Militant Christians have killed... dozens maybe, at least in the last few decades.
    it's been more than that.

but nearly all of it is in the ass fuck middle of nowhere, like some shit down in africa or something.

christians do have more governmental power to oppress with in the west, with laws that target lgbt peoples. but even that's dying out. we've been under republican control for nearly three years now, and nothing has happened.

Well you could, except militant Islam has killed millions, and Militant Christians have killed... dozens maybe, at least in the last few decades. Jewish terrorism also seems to be in the dozens.
    Militant christians around the world have only killed dozens? My lord you truly have no idea what is happening in many of these countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    The religion of peace
    The white supremacist
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Because their faith tells them to convert everyone or destroy them. ez
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I can see Muslim extremists attacking America, we're basically at war with them. But I can't figure out why they would want to attack Germany.

Why do you think Muslims want to attack Germany?
    " Kill as many non-believers as possible"
    Seems pretty obvious to me

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Not helping the rising paranoia against Muslims are they?
    Can’t imagine why they’re paranoid.

uhm... wouldn't it be a lot easier to get convictions if they actually waited until they bought weapons?

if all they have to go with is funding terrorism and conspiracy it seems hard to get convictions for all 10.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    WTF is wrong with you? Who said Muslims wanna attack Germany? This is the kind of speech that promotes hatred and massacres of Muslims.
    Look at the two post below you. Ridiculous.

What is the actual reason muslim "extremists" want to cause terror anywhere? Is it basically like invading a country because their views aren't aligned with whatever the hell it is you think your religious views are?

In other words, is it because women aren't oppressed? Because they are tolerant of gays? Like what's the driving force behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    I don't think Muslims want to attack germany. I think radical Islamic terrorist want to harm western nations.
    Yes, this is what I also believe to be true.

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid084 View Post
    Well they like to attack france as that is the crusader capital in europe, their words not mine, perhaps they confuse germany with france. Nah but infidels is infidels or something like that.
    Not sure what you are trying to imply, but France was probably the main crusader state in the Middle Ages, french knights fought in pretty much every crusade. If you are talking about recent times, France had a much more aggressive foreign policy than Germany.

So when Christians burn gay people to death for being gay is that the religion of peace?
    Ah yes, whataboutism at its finest.

"But Christianity was murderous in the middle ages!"

You have one whitey carry out a terror attack (not in the name of religion btw) and all of a sudden we forget the the thousands in the west that have died at the hands of Islamic extremists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    The white supremacist
    OOoooh no better purge anyone who dare criticize a murderous ideology.

Good guy Germany!