Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

German police arrest 10 people on suspicion of planning Islamist attack

The arrests were made after some 200 police officers carried out raids in the states of Hesse and Rhineland-Palatinate.

The men had plotted to "kill as many 'non-believers' as possible" using a vehicle and guns, prosecutors said.

A 21-year-old man from Offenbach, near Frankfurt, and two 31-year-old brothers from Wiesbaden are the main suspects.

"They had already made contact with different arms dealers, rented a large vehicle and collected financial assets to use for the purchase of guns and the execution of the planned murders," a spokeswoman for the prosecutor's office said.

The suspects are aged between 20 and 42 and several are German nationals, the spokeswoman added.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47677657

I can see Muslim extremists attacking America, we're basically at war with them. But I can't figure out why they would want to attack Germany.

Why do you think Muslims want to attack Germany?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

because they aren't Muslims.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Well done to the German officials that prevented this, saved a lot of lives.

Sounds like they stop these plans all the time, well done.

Not helping the rising paranoia against Muslims are they?

I can see Muslim extremists attacking America, we're basically at war with them. But I can't figure out why they would want to attack Germany.

Because they're a disease with no purpose and no goal but to do what is wrong.

Well they like to attack france as that is the crusader capital in europe, their words not mine, perhaps they confuse germany with france. Nah but infidels is infidels or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Not helping the rising paranoia against Muslims are they?
    Who, those terrorists? They want that. They would love nothing more than a modern age crusade out of Europe. Psychopaths be psychopaths.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Don't know, maybe because of Ramstein Airbase, the biggest US military base on foreign soil, that is not only used as a staging area for troops to be deployed to the middle east (or being shipped back, for that matter), but also plays a key role in coordinating US drone strikes in the region? Just an idea. I don't think the 'Officially the German gouvernment doesn't know anything about these airstrikes so they don't have to take action!' card will work with these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Don't know, maybe because of Ramstein Airbase, the biggest US military base on foreign soil, that is not only used as a staging area for troops to be deployed to the middle east, but also plays a key role in coordinating US drone strikes? Just an idea. I don't think the 'Officially the German gouvernment doesn't know anything about these airstrikes so they don't have to take action!' card will work with these people.
    I would like to see them attack that base instead of random civilians then, man the fuck up.

The religion of peace

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid084 View Post
    I would like to see them attack that base instead of random civilians then, man the fuck up.
    I'd like to see them not attacking anyone. But why? Their aim is not to cripple US capability to act, they aren't an army. They want to sow terror. "If you blow up a truck full of soldiers, that's war. If you blow up a truck of civilians, everybody loses their mind!"

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    because they aren't Muslims.
    Pretty much the west just doesn't understand religion anymore.

I'd like to see them not attacking anyone. But why? Their aim is not to cripple US capability to act, they aren't an army. They want to sow terror. "If you blow up a truck full of soldiers, that's war. If you blow up a truck of civilians, everybody loses their mind!"
    Never heard anything about that base when they attack stuff so no i dont think it have anything to do with that, everytime it's that they attacked the crusader capital and slaughtered unbelievers or infidels.

Quote Originally Posted by paranoid084 View Post
    Never heard anything aboput that base when they attack stuff so no i dont think it have anything to do with that, everytime it's that they attacked the crusader capital and slaughtered unbelievers or infidels.
    Well, Germany provides logistical aid to the people bombing them and delivers arms to the region. I'd be pissed at us too if I was them.

Don't know, maybe because of Ramstein Airbase, the biggest US military base on foreign soil, that is not only used as a staging area for troops to be deployed to the middle east (or being shipped back, for that matter), but also plays a key role in coordinating US drone strikes in the region? Just an idea. I don't think the 'Officially the German gouvernment doesn't know anything about these airstrikes so they don't have to take action!' card will work with these people.
    That's quite probable. Ramstein is undoubtedly used for black ops and crimes against international law, the german government has tolerated that so far. But after all, germany and the US still share many views and values, so it could be any reason, really. Rightwingers are neither smart nor reasonable, whether they're religious fundamentalists or white supremacists.

Well, Germany provides logistical aid to the people bombing them and delivers arms to the region. I'd be pissed at us too if I was them.
    Then every european should be pissed at them for attacking europe seeing as the random citizens have nothing to do with it. The violence will never stop as it never did, wars and conflict have been a continues thing since thousands of years back with no stop. It's just excuses and excuses.

But yes they have every right to be pissed though but killing randoms will not solve anything. They want a massive war with muslims vs the west something they cant win so i dunno they are pretty deliusional.
    Last edited by paranoid084; 2019-03-23 at 02:52 PM.

So they can replace the Germans faster? They don't like western countries, even though they want to come here and live off of Westerner tax payers.
    Working on my next ban.

I see, Germany is guilty then. I didn't know that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    SJWs finding a way to justify islamic terrorism.