Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Upright male undead

Will this ever be a thing? You see them in Daz, so models exist already. Thoughts?

I want to be able to make chars that look like Nathanos (full skin).

Yes, for 2 reasons

1. Of the mains reasons this wasn't the case before was that they didn't want undeads to just be scabby, boney humans. Well ,we already have an even worse case of same-race going on - blood elf and void elf. So that excuse is now gone.
    2. They've already added upright option to Orc and are routinely showing off that they want more customisation in general, with blood elves getting golden eyes and many of the new allied races getting tattoos and so on.

It will likely be in 8.3 or 9.0, i'd say, probably along with Goblins and Worgens update.

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    Will this ever be a thing? You see them in Daz, so models exist already. Thoughts?
    Technically thats just a single animation.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new undead model like Derek Proudmoore though.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    You don't, those are regular forsaken just using an animation that we, as players, can't.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I'd like the Chinese undead models as options. I really like the clean, no bones showing, undamaged armor asthetic

You will eventually get upright undead with more skin, 100%. Models are already there, just give them time.

2 years from now aesthetics customization will be off the charts, thats what most ppl care about (obviously...) and whats easier for them to do (except a few things)

Just walk backwards everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I want to be able to make chars that look like Nathanos (full skin).
    It is coming with the inevitable Dark Ranger class.

I would be already happy if there were an option to wear less rotten equipment on regular forsaken. We get it, they are corpses. One reason more to cover rotten joints and raw honey with protective Armor. Now, if they could also stand upright, that would be something.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

I always saw a huge possibility in Undead customization - really, they are sort of dead so how many body parts do they need? Head and spine is all that is needed, they could have Goblin gadgets for arms and legs. Crazy possibilities.

Sure they will add it a as an allied race then make you grind for them for a month or two then make you expect them at expansion release and move the release date with eatch patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    It is coming with the inevitable Dark Ranger class.
    I actually disagree. I am sure that there's never gonna be a Dark Ranger class, because Dark Rangers aren't a class at all, but a unit of undead hunters.

It's coming... for the Alliance

It'll be the Redeemed.

I really believe the only posture we should see corpses in is horitzontal.

They are the exact same models players have access to. Blizzard just gave them upright guard animation.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    I actually disagree. I am sure that there's never gonna be a Dark Ranger class, because Dark Rangers aren't a class at all, but a unit of undead hunters.
    Well we will have to wait and see, but if Sylvanas leaves the Horde which she is guaranteed to at this point based on where everything is headed there very well will be a plot possibility for it. Also they are not just undead hunters don't be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You don't, those are regular forsaken just using an animation that we, as players, can't.
    I'd like to see those guards animations implemented for us players.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Void Elves are actually Blood Elves Shadow Priest, that didn't prevent Blizzard to tell us that's a "race", and they can even be Warriors, Arcane Mages or Monks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Void Elves are actually Blood Elves Shadow Priest, that didn't prevent Blizzard to tell us that's a "race", and they can even be Warriors, Arcane Mages or Monks.
    Void Elves are not Blood Elf Shadow Priests... what the fuck are you talking about? Your comment is especially stupid when you consider that the first void elf and their leader is a fucking hunter. And that's an apples to oranges comparsion anyways.

Dark Rangers are an undead hunter unit. They're as much of a class as Night Elf Sentinels, Dwarven Mountaineers, Blood Elfs Rangers etc are....

And like what are Dark Rangers now supposed to be, I thought some people wanted them as a class, now they want a race about them?

If you want Undead High Elfs (that are not Death Knights) then that's another argument for sure, but Dark Rangers as a race(????????) is one of the dumbest ideas that came up in this forum.
    Last edited by RobertMugabe; 2019-03-26 at 09:45 AM.