Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    I know this is fake because it implies that Blizzard learns from its mistakes.
    Haha definitely this, old dog can't learn new tricks.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Sounds good, I'd play it

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    ...... you actually believe a leak from a one post account? really?

- - - Updated - - -

I have brought this up in the site feedback section before but yeah they didn't reply favourably
    Give the guy some credit, at least it's a fun idea. He should be in the place on Ion if you ask me.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

The least believable leak of all times.

and it will be like a second Cataclysm but better.
    This already proves that this "leak" is BS. Blizzard will NEVER do another Cataclysm, because the quests are no longer as tedious as they were in Classic, so there is no reason to another world revamp (aside from story, but Blizzard doesn't care nearly enough to waste so many resources just for the story). And if Blizzard revamps the levelling experience, the end-game suffers, as Cataclysm proved, so Blizzard for once learned from their mistake.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

I like that this leak doesn't have a single line of lore, which is the most basic point from which an expansion is crafted.

I won't lie, I can see a battle royale mode reusing many of the island expedition mechanics being far more successful than the expeditions themselves. The rest seems kind of eh, or so freaking expected/discussed that there is no reason to assume it could be a leak... How many tinker discussions have we had?
    Last edited by zlygork; 2019-03-26 at 01:49 PM.

im the president of blizzard and i am now going to confirm, for the first time ever, that the next wow expansion is going to be called World of Warcraft::tfarcraW fo dlroW

its going to be an expansion

Yeaaaaaaahhhh .... no, 0/10 on effort there i will say #Tryharder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    ...... you actually believe a leak from a one post account? really?
    When real leaks have come from regular posters there have been consequences for their accounts (in case of the Legion leak iirc they traced it up to the leaker employed at blizz and fired him). So I do bet the real leak will likely come from a 1-post account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    "Leaks" coming early this year.
    Yeah this is really early, we haven't even gotten an announced blizzcon date yet.

Usually they are rampant in july with gamescom coming up, then we get nothing and then calm for a split second and ramp up in sept/oct.

Usually one turns out to be right somewhere, but theres too many fake ones to tell.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    When real leaks have come from regular posters there have been consequences for their accounts (in case of the Legion leak iirc they traced it up to the leaker employed at blizz and fired him). So I do bet the real leak will likely come from a 1-post account.
    I posted some info from legion, about dh, hunter rework, a few other things and there weren't any consequences to anyone I knew lol. I also got it from a friend of a friend, so it'd be harder to trace. I wasn't even b.net friends either.

If the level cap goes back to 70 and it's not because I'm playing on a TBC server I'm done with WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    "World of Warcraft: Awakenings" , hmm could anyone check for trademark/copyright for the name ? Would shed some light . The whole level squish might upset some players if it affects soloing old content.
    Actually there is an idea for level squish :P They didnt deiced that but they take it on mind.

Anyone got a picture for the BFA Leak posted here?

Just curious. Why does every leak claim that the op will delete the leak when it gets attention? Is this a thing that gives it more credibility?

Quote Originally Posted by oneuse View Post
    Another crazy feature that is being worked on is a Battle Royale experience, available at a very low level with its own progression system and it will be non-canon, meaning that it is open for all sorts of crazy stuff and ideas. It will use the full potential of island expedition tech combined with other popular battle royale game features.
    Wow had a battle royale mode back in wod and you can still queue for it =p

But its most likely false. The portal rooms are a clear indicator that orgrimmar and stormwind are here to stay.
    Also i don't want to believe any leak that starts with "the class system in wow gets completely overhauled"

It is not fun when you don't make it believeable. It started kinda great, but it ended pisspoor with removed heirlooms and BR

World of Warcraft: Burning Wrath of the Cataclysmically Misty Warlords

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I’m usually skeptic about all these leaks but I really think heilrooms are cancer and should be removed or at last replaced in some other way that doesn’t affect gearing. They were needed in wrath since leveling sucked back then but why need them today if leveling feels good and fast? (If we’ll ever get a leveling revamp since the current one sucks too)

5+ Year Old Account
    I liked it up until you said hierlooms are being deleted, there is no way they'd let people sink SO much gold into them just to delete the system entirely. Especially considering if we are to believe that expacs are developed years in advance, that it would make zero sense to add a 110-120 upgrade this patch if the plan was to remove the system.

There is no way that they tease us on N'Zoth again and the Crucible of Storms is the closest that we get to facing it. They hinted at it in Cata and didn't follow through. This time they have to. That alone discredits the leak.