Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    That does seem true in some ways, but rogues have far more in terms of utility and especially defensives than SV does.

Not sure about ease or smoothness of rotation, as I never played rogue (maybe someone who knows both could tell me?).
    Rogue does have more utility.
    And also a smoother rotation for Assassination and Outlaw (Subtlety needs some work, it's great when you have cooldowns, but feels shitty without).
    Mostly because the skills interact a bit better and the rotation makes more sense.

SV rotation isn't bad, but IMO the rogue rotation feels better. Probably because the builder/spender rotation of SV isn't quite as fluid as the energy/CP mechanics from rogue.

I still quite like survival, but I would like to see a few QoL improvement to make the spec more fluid and/or interesting.
    I feel like some of the talents should be base kit options as they turn the rotation and feel from being slightly obnoxious into feeling a lot more fluid. Think about talents like Alpha Predator / Hydra's Bite / Wildfire Infusion.
    Plus I would love to see dual wield for survival. Fits the theme quite a lot and it should be much easier to implement now that abilities scale with AP instead of weapon damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    sv is just a reskin of BM and an easy version of unholy
    Well excuuuuuse me Princess.