Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    What would this mean for the people that are still at 25-ish on their heart? Is it going yo be almost imposible to catch up?
    If you are at 25 heart level today, that's only 1000 azerite to get to 26. You can do one emissary and get a level and a half, not to mention the 4 quests that you do to complete the emissary. I just leveled a brand new alt to 120 and in about 3 days its already heart level 32 without any real effort. And I really mean that. I don't even do islands on that toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ion devil who destroyed game.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Ion devil who destroyed game.
    How do the money bags not see him as a useless asset for the company?

10m subs would give them more money than 500-600k subs with mico-transactions...

10+ Year Old Account
    These items look pretty fun! I'm glad we're getting some more interesting items rather than boring ol' stat sticks. And the void theme of them (sacrifice for power at a risk) is pretty sweet. I likey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    anyone close to 48/49 at this point is a mythic raider. So yeah 2000 is a impressive number.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...n-modr/Haldhur He was the 2nd in the world to get 50 HoA, he's not a mythic raider at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...n-modr/Haldhur He was the 2nd in the world to get 50 HoA, he's not a mythic raider at all.
    He must have absolutely no life at all xD

Yawn. Really? At what point do you say to your Dev team, damn this just seems boring. Any chance we can livin it up a bit?

My neck is currently at level 35 and I cba to farm AP this expac. Legion was alright but this time around it just doesn't feel like its worth farming at all.
    Azerite system sucks dck imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they know that most cos gear is terrible

Hopefully the armor models are just placeholders and they aren't actually reusing the BoD models. I was onboard with the lack of class sets as long as we actually get different sets from other places.

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    If you are at 25 heart level today, that's only 1000 azerite to get to 26. You can do one emissary and get a level and a half, not to mention the 4 quests that you do to complete the emissary. I just leveled a brand new alt to 120 and in about 3 days its already heart level 32 without any real effort. And I really mean that. I don't even do islands on that toon.
    The problem isn't that its possible, the problem is that its fucking boring.

I don't want to spend 30-45 minutes a day doing a boring emissary every day. I certainly don't want to spend time doing the weekly island expedition crap. I gave up on that particular game mechanic after about 1.5 months into the expansion.

Tying the most rewarding ways to get azerite power to the most dull, boring ways to play the game is bad. I understand they're trying to incentivize people to do them, but if it isn't fun it isn't fun no matter what you get for doing it - and azerite power as a mechanic already isn't "fun" to acquire in the first place.

I was really, really hoping they would not reintroduce artifact power to the game again this expansion. It was bad in Legion and it is still bad now, regardless of catch up mechanics. It's simply a very boring mechanic, not unlike having to level to the level cap.

So here we are again in an expansion with a rapidly dwindling population because Blizzard is so out of touch with what people want. I have no motivation to roll alts because the idea of beating my head against an AP wall to try to even get as close to as functional as my main is destroying it. Gear and skill are enough of a deciding factor in your character's effectiveness, we didn't need another secondary leveling system disparaging people from playing alts.

I understand they want to try to make people feel like their character is progressing even after level cap - but gear does that just fine. It shouldn't have come as a system that is detrimental to people who like to play alts. We were already having to level and gear up these new characters.

Tying the 2500 AP reward from island expeditions to also be rewarded for doing X number of mythic dungeons or clearing a raid for the week should be included. Let people do island expeditions if they want, but give us more enjoyable ways to earn that 2500 AP. Same with emissaries.
    Last edited by Alcsaar; 2019-03-27 at 03:10 PM.

Did they redesign some of the loot? I remember more gear having negative effects on them.

So, mythic raids can't WF/TF... but Heroic can still TF into mythic quality gear? And what incentive do they have for mythic guilds to farm this?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Josh Allen's input was tremendous.

LOL this raid doesn't even have a weapon that holy Paladins can use. What is this bullshit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    LOL this raid doesn't even have a weapon that holy Paladins can use. What is this bullshit?
    Well, both weapons are awful and nobody is going to use them so theres no weapons for anybody really

Thank god. This is one step closer to removing it.

Fucking HATE gimmicky trinkets like this.

Wow.... and I thought it was bad they reduced themselves to only making 4 gear sets a raid... now they have just gotten rid of them entirely. They even mentioned naga themed gear, two weapons is not that...

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't those two weapon models shown off as naga-themed weapons from 8.2 during blizzcon?