1. #1

    Avenge the Fallen: Warcraft Version

    So i just found this on the internet today.

    Discuss! (And do forum PVP! lol)






    PS: Sorry, i didnt find any Horde characters with that Avenger theme yet! I'll just place this one to compensate

    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-03-28 at 07:54 PM.

  2. #2
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,909
    Varian works since he got dusted by a major villain, voljin death to a trash mob was starlord level of disappointment.
    Maybe all those horde soldiers who got blighted by the sylvanas?

  3. #3
    i dont get it.

    discuss what exactly?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    i dont get it.

    discuss what exactly?
    Well, we are in the Battle for Azeroth Expansion, doing a war campaign, already many died, Sylvanas is always a hot topic these days and Alliance also claims Varian died because of her. Its was an attempt to bring some faction war into the forum lol.

    The Varian poster is cool though.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    voljin death to a trash mob was starlord level of disappointment.
    The way they handled Voljin's storyline is itself a starlord level of disappointment, unfortunately.

  5. #5
    Pandaren Monk
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,909
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Well, we are in the Battle for Azeroth Expansion, doing a war campaign, already many died, Sylvanas is always a hot topic these days and Alliance also claims Varian died because of her. Its was an attempt to bring some faction war into the forum lol.

    The Varian poster is cool though.

    - - - Updated - - -



    The way they handled Voljin's storyline is itself a starlord level of disappointment, unfortunately.
    Pfft if you realy wanted to start a fraction war you would have better luck by comparing bust sizes of the leading ladies

  6. #6
    Brewmaster Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Pfft if you realy wanted to start a fraction war you would have better luck by comparing bust sizes of the leading ladies
    Jaina, obvi.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Jaina, obvi.
    And those are still alive

  8. #8
    Brewmaster Villager720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Garithos (US)
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    And those are still alive
    #shotsfired

  9. #9
    Merely a Setback Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    29,688
    That poster is exhibit A for "What Blizz should have done with the factions post-Broken Shore."

    Instead we got this.
    WoW: Wyrmrest Accord - Alliance
    FFXIV: Crystal Datacenter (Balmung & Mateus servers)

    "In the spirit of education, the first thing I would like to impress upon you is one of the most surprising lessons I learned: Public speculation is always wrong. Always." - John Staats, The WoW Diary

  10. #10
    I'm pretty sure Varian has already been avenged.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    That poster is exhibit A for "What Blizz should have done with the factions post-Broken Shore."

    Instead we got this.
    Well, Avengers: Endgame wasn't out yet by the time they planned BfA, so they couldn't copy it. Maybe next add-on.
    I do understand your argument, but it is wrong.™

  12. #12
    Legendary! sam86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    WORST country on earth (aka egypt)
    Posts
    6,046
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Well, we are in the Battle for Azeroth Expansion, doing a war campaign, already many died, Sylvanas is always a hot topic these days and Alliance also claims Varian died because of her. Its was an attempt to bring some faction war into the forum lol
    how can u start faction war, when already half of horde hates her ? in fact if she didn't have tits like Garrosh, she would have like 2 supporters only, and Garrosh was (ironic) better written than her and even better overall as person
    if any 'war' start here it will be majority vs minority
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

  13. #13
    Make one with a greyed out Blizzard logo that says Avenge the Fallen
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

  14. #14
    Titan Feali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Third floor on the West Side
    Posts
    14,665
    https://twitter.com/PancakeMix85/sta...25829322608640

    Here's 4 more for your viewing pleasure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •