Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    First off i fully understand that unnamed servers aren't to be discussed on this forum, but given the topic im hoping the mods can agree that it has value. These players are big reason why classic is happening, and they shouldnt be completely ignored.

The reason i bring this thread up is to prepare unnamed server players for a game, that might not be the one they remember or have experience with. Readily do i see threads or videos talking about a certain meta that wasnt how i remember it in 2006. Now this could be a fault of my memory or it could also be a consequence of poor coding/scripting on said servers.

Is there a chance classic will be so different from these servers it will feel like a different game? Will pvp meta's match up to what they know?

Most of my experience in vanilla was actually during the 1.12 patch in 2006, so if what blizzard says is true and they have the original source code i think personally i am in good hands in regards to being able to relive the game i remember, im just a bit worried unnamed server players wont have the same experience.
    I made a post just like this with some great info but the nazi moderator locked it as usual.

MoanaLisa is who I am referring to. Her comments were as follows:
    "This forum is for discussion of Classic WoW. It is not a forum for discussing in any detail at all anything to do with private servers that violate copyright.

Closing."

Personally I think they target me specifically...judging by their inconsistency, I do not think I'm being paranoid since they let other threads fly.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...rivate-Servers
    Last edited by Animalhouse; 2019-04-03 at 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling and gave link for context and to add to this thread since the video in my like is a great example of changes.
    “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”