Thread: honor level

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This thread is really depressing... I was about to start the grind, but after reading this I see no point. I hope they fix it next expansion and still have the rewards available.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honor level, in its current iteration, is more-or-less a joke.

I gained mine by having like 12 characters at rank 3-4 before the patch that mixed them. It launched me to like 135 and I'm currently at 160.

I do my wins each day on my 3 toons at 120 currently and only do pvp really. A lot of people are lower honor level and I don't see how. It was so easy to get in legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Should have abused the hell of out it in past darkshore.. but i decided not to cuz was actually thinking it would roll back or reset or worst banned... TURN OUT NOT!!! Just measly slap on the waist and i triggered so much that day that i wish i would be there...

Now leveling it up is fucking boring as hell and not very motivation anymore...
    People who abused the Darkshore thing all got rolled back, you didn't miss anything. I didn't have time to abuse it much so I was one of the people who gained the least from it but they sure got me too. Any reward + honor was reverted and you got a warning.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I haven't even been flagged for PvP yet this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    People who abused the Darkshore thing all got rolled back, you didn't miss anything. I didn't have time to abuse it much so I was one of the people who gained the least from it but they sure got me too. Any reward + honor was reverted and you got a warning.
    Ok this is an answer i was looking for.. ty

15+ Year Old Account

I feel you buddy.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

am only pvp level 25, probably doing certain things gives more exp in the level system

I generally can not stand these honor levels