Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Vegans intimidate Aussies

They are running onto farms, stealing animals , closing business's and disrupting traffic.

Yes the Vegans are trying to intimidate Australians.

On a Monday in a coordinated attack, vegans blocked a main arterial road in Melbourne which held up workers in the city.
    In Queensland, they went to an abattoir and chained themselves to it.

In rural Victoria they stole some goats from a family friendly café. That business has closed its doors.

What can be done to stop these Vegans ?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/cafe-force...060419139.html

A group of people posing as vegan activists have caused the closure of a much-loved family-friendly cafe after reportedly taunting staff and customers and stealing livestock belonging to the business.
    John and Penny Gommans, owners of The Gippy Goat in Yarragon in rural south east Victoria, announced the closure of their cafe following a long streak of targeted “harassment”.
    In an emotionally charged post to the business’s Facebook page, the couple said they had come to the decision to close the cafe after months of relentless abuse.

i don't know about Australia, but here in America if you run onto someones farm and steal some chickens you may catch some bird shot in the ass...
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Vegans really hate animals, why is that? Always pretending that they want to "help" animals (by setting them "free" or not eating them) but all it does is hurting them.

5+ Year Old Account
    Our farmers have had a real rough trot they are just people going about their lives, this is fucked. Protest is all well and good but disrupting some poor bloody farmers livelihood is just a dickhead move.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Vegans really hate animals, why is that? Always pretending that they want to "help" animals (by setting them "free" or not eating them) but all it does is hurting them.
    Well they discovered some of the abducted animals running around in the city suburbs

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Typical get some loonies shoving their beliefs down everyone's throats.. But one thing our PM has weighed in on this and called them un Australian, which to some is pollie speak telling these loonie vegans to bugger off..

To veganorrists I tell them that they need to take a long walk of a short pier into a river full of hungry crocodiles..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2019-04-09 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Ask yourself why you rarely see a vegan over 30. These people are dumb brainwashed kids, they don't yet have the mental ability to understand complexity of the world and the natural order.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Another branch of marxist trash. They should be charged with a crime and locked up asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    On a Monday in a coordinated attack, vegans blocked a main arterial road in Melbourne which held up workers in the city.

In rural Victoria they stole some goats from a family friendly café.

What can be done to stop these Vegans ?

Uhmm, I don't know, maybe same thing that would be done to normal non-vegan people in such cases, detention, trial, then jail?

...yay, another garbage thread fueled by people who can not separate an idea from an individual.

SOME vegans, those Muslims and 10 Mexicans, not vegans, Muslims and Mexicans. I thought the right was all about personal responsibility?

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    ...yay, another garbage thread fueled by people who can not separate an idea from an individual.

SOME vegans, those Muslims and 10 Mexicans, not vegans, Muslims and Mexicans. I thought the right was all about personal responsibility?
    Dude, if you do something as a group of vegans, then you are vegans doing it. People don't have ideas, ideas have people.

Without proteins and enzymes from certain meats our brains would not have evolved the way it has. We would still be in the forests.

Why are folks surprised when a group of humans who claim to be morally superior and above others, harms those they claim to be be above.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

As a vegan, I do not support or approve what these vegans did.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Why are folks surprised when a group of humans who claim to be morally superior and above others, harms those they claim to be be above.
    That's not what they do. That's just bullshit you interject into the discussion.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what they do. That's just bullshit you interject into the discussion.
    No one is surprised that you don't view these actions as harmful towards the owners of the property.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Dude, if you do something as a group of vegans, then you are vegans doing it. People don't have ideas, ideas have people.
    So if right-wingers drive a car into a left wing demonstration I can blame you personally?

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    No one is surprised that you don't view these actions as harmful towards the owners of the property.
    I challenge you to read what I wrote again, then do the stand up thing and realized you made a mistake.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Activists being morons? I'm shocked... Well, not that shocked.

Hope they ge caught and have to pay a hefty fine for damages and/or jail time.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-04-09 at 12:48 PM.

"A group of people posing as vegan activists"

The media just can't be honest can they?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post

- - - Updated - - -

But thats just what they are doing. Look, I dont care what you eat, your beliefes or whatever. Are you a decent human being capable of respecting other people views without showing your ideas down others troath? Good.

BTW - Im not saying that you are doing anything wrong or being critical of you, im talking about the people in the video.

Alot should probably be done with how we treat animals we eat. If farmers treat the animals badly, it should have consequenses.

But to take morally highground because of your selfish beliefs is not the way to go.