View Poll Results: Will you vote for Donald Trump's reelection?

Voters
115. This poll is closed
  • I will be voting for Trump in 2020

27 23.48%
  • I will not be voting for Trump in 2020

88 76.52%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, new burner account is delusional? Who would have guessed? He lost by 3 million votes in 2016, his approval rating has dropped from when he was elected. You aren't silent, or a majority. Good try though.
    not only lost the popular vote, but also with (at least in my state) a low democrat voter turnout.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The travel ban is over which it should not be. It should be in full effect and the police should have arrested all of the protesters involved because it’s a disgrace to our country and the freedoms we’re trying to protect and the vow we’ve made since 9/11
    Are we not trying to protect the freedom to protest?

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Who cares about IQ when she’s hot. Half the girls in the US (don’t take it as a fact) are doing plastic surgeries.
    Hot girls are not hard to find hardest is one who has both looks and brains, Ivanka is a dime a dozen.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The travel ban is over which it should not be. It should be in full effect and the police should have arrested all of the protesters involved because it’s a disgrace to our country and the freedoms we’re trying to protect and the vow we’ve made since 9/11
    Denouncing protesters while also going 'Gotta protect our freedoms tho!' is some lolworthy cognitive dissidence you got there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about IQ when she’s hot. Half the girls in the US (don’t take it as a fact) are doing plastic surgeries.
    I find a lack of an IQ not just a detractor but a deal breaker. It's unattractive.
    Putin khuliyo

*sigh* That means they would be DOING the surgery, not getting them, and therefore actually smart.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how female IQs and cosmetic surgery are germane here, but I'll try to get us back on topic.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...eral_election/

Obviously doesn't mean much this far out. But Biden actually topped Trump in a general election poll for Texas, only 1%, well within the MoE. Sanders lost to Trump by 2%, again within the MoE.

I suspect it's mostly just name recognition at this point, but Biden consistently does the best of any Democratic nominee against Trump. Handily defeating him in critical upper Midwest states.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I suspect it's mostly just name recognition at this point, but Biden consistently does the best of any Democratic nominee against Trump. Handily defeating him in critical upper Midwest states.
    Yeah, but how would that hold up after months of Trump (correctly, albeit hypocritically) screaming about how Joe supported NAFTA and TPP, or that his ties to the financial industry are so close that he was referred to as "The Senator from MBNA?"
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Ivanka Trump? While I’m not attracted to girls she’s pretty basic to me
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    It's anecdotal evidence, but I really think the GOP has a problem on their hands with women. Of the 6 or 7 women I know well enough (family and wife) to discuss politics with, all save 1 (brother-in-law's wife) have a visceral hatred for Trump and it's seeping into their views of the whole party. That's to be tempered with the fact that only two, BIL's wife and my mother, voted for Trump in 2016, but she regrets it and doesn't like him at all now. The funny thing is, it's not so much about his shitty behavior or incessant lies, it's because he keeps attempting to slash Dept of Energy funding (my employer). No one comes after my baby's job and gets away with it, was I believe the phrase used. The real difference is that before 2016 none of these women talked about politics much at all, but since Trump's election, they've all gotten more involved in varying degrees. I really think Trump has lit a fire under women collectively.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Not sure how female IQs and cosmetic surgery are germane here, but I'll try to get us back on topic.

Obviously doesn't mean much this far out. But Biden actually topped Trump in a general election poll for Texas, only 1%, well within the MoE. Sanders lost to Trump by 2%, again within the MoE.

Unfortunately for Biden he still has to race against his democratic competitors. Considering the political divide in the left this race isn't going to look pretty

10+ Year Old Account

Do you think he stands a better chance than Bernie? Bern can go on Fox News and get applause from the entire audience. Idk if any other Dem can do that, and we need someone who can appeal to the middle and lower classes on both sides.

I reported this thread as trolling. We all know how people on this board are voting, this is not necessary.

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a necro. It is now closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."