Poll: What do you think the gift is?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

North Korea's Christmas Present to the US: Death and a Diplomatic Breakthrough

Kim Jong Un is seen riding a white horse. White horses, also known as "pale horses", are representations of death or coming death. He demands that the US to choose their gift soon for a diplomatic breakthrough. He ventures to this mountain before he does something big.

Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-12-20 at 11:23 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured the white horse represented purity. Which goes along with his "glorious leader/god" persona.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is the kind of horseshit Trump falls for on a daily basis. Of course he'll take the bait. Dictators gotta stick together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Cool. We need another thread on this.
    They said the US must choose. Because the US isn't doing anything, it's just telling the US they must make a move in the negotiations.
    Or they could do what the US has done in the past and should continue to do: Not give a single fuck about what North Korea thinks or says.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Or they could do what the US has done in the past and should continue to do: Not give a single fuck about what North Korea thinks or says.
    I guess some people still think that foreign policy of sitting and doing nothing is sustainable.

If US won't do shit, then its allies in that part of the globe will eventually look for others who will do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I guess some people still think that foreign policy of sitting and doing nothing is sustainable.

If US won't do shit, then its allies in that part of the globe will eventually look for others who will do.
    I didn’t say do nothing about North Korea. I said disregard their opinion openly.

In fact, refusing to grant their 1984-brand tin pot dictatorship legitimacy IS very much doing something.

The other side of that coin is to continue to support South Korea as an important ally and invest heavily in that partnership. Unfortunately Trump, in his infinite idiocy, has served to do unwarranted harm to that allegiance for no good reason whatsoever.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Cool. We need another thread on this.
    They said the US must choose. Because the US isn't doing anything, it's just telling the US they must make a move in the negotiations.
    They have tested an intercontinental missile launch not too long ago. Also fact: It takes 30mins for a nuke to reach the US from NK
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    This is the kind of horseshit Trump falls for on a daily basis. Of course he'll take the bait. Dictators gotta stick together.
    This is basically the option I didn't see above: Empty Threat.

While it's possible NK has salvaged enough of their damaged tech to make nukes again, I don't think they're ready to test one yet. NK has a long history of trolling Trump and knows he's otherwise occupied with his impeachment, the budget crisis he's making far worse, going golfing and whatever the fuck he's eating that requires him to flush 10 to 15 times (his words?). While NK would love some free conce...some more free concessions, I din't see this as anything other than standard-issue playground taunting.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    They have tested an intercontinental missile launch not too long ago. Also fact: It takes 30mins for a nuke to reach the US from NK
    And while Kim's people are in the dark, he most certainly isn't. He knows exactly what would happen were he to actually use one of those missiles.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Trump was elected by the people.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Trump was elected by the people.
    He had less votes than his opponent. That's not elected by the people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, and Kings were often seen on white horses... royalty thing or some shit.
    This joke's for all you old people out there.

Un rode a white horse...because he knew that would Trigger some people.

I'll show myself out.

You forgot sabre rattling for food.

And will this finally stop the US' imperialism into Asia?
    Defending allies is imperialism?

And what's the worst that the US could do? Commit genocide against Korea, because that wouldn't be the first time.
    They have never done that.

Little fat kim really are pathetic but what can you expect from that guy.

- - - Updated - - -

And meanwhile his people are completely oblivious to the outside world having to deal with the 24/7 propaganda machine that is NK.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Yes, it is.
    No.
    Yes, they did. Read up on the Korean war.
    No, they didn't. How about you read up on it and what genocide actually is? I have family members that lived through it, there was no genocide against us. It's also dealt with extensively in school, so I know very well what happened by having it in school and from stories from family members.

If not for the US getting involved in it, we would be living under a communist dictatorship.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-12-22 at 08:28 PM.

It definitely is.
    No.
    They killed 20% of the population. That is genocide.
    No, it isn't. North Korea attacked first. They defended us and fought them off.
    Let's hope that some day they can re-unite and put the shit behind them that the US put them through.
    Yeah, no. We don't want reunification when it will destroy us as a country.

Yes, it is.
    If Russia decided to suddenly send their entire army to support secessionists in Texas so they could control the US, that would be imperialism too.
    Yes, they did. Read up on the Korean war.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh God, the irony.
    Oh look what a surprise i bet the reason you love them so much is because they are anti american.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Repeating it won't make it true.
    You're the one making a claim, I'm denying that it is imperialism to defend your allies.
    Nope, the US is the agressor here.
    No. North Korea attacked us first. They defended us.

The majority wants it though.
    https://www.bbc.com/korean/48551954

Maybe you shouldn't post shit from 2014. People don't want it if it comes at a economic loss, which will ruin us as a country.

It's also mostly older people who are overwhelmingly positive to it. They won't be the leaders in the future, those who are young in present time will be.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-12-22 at 09:04 PM.

The US wasn't allied with the Koreans; they were promoting a fringe fascist group in the southern part of the peninsula.

Your link literally says that a majority would support re-unification. Thank god for Google Translate.
    You possess some mighty selective reading. It also says people don't want it, if it means trouble with the economy.