Zandalari Ret Paladin

Hi there,

what LOA should I use? I do mainly PVP.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Elisha; 2019-04-01 at 09:58 PM.

450 views no answer :-(((

Embrace of Pa'ku seems like a good one. What dps doesnt like extra crit?

Embrace of Bwonsamdi or Embrace of Gonk doesn't sound that bad too. Or I'm wrong?

https://www.wowhead.com/news=290706/...osing-your-loa

For single target focus it recommends Kimbul, and for AoE Pa'ku

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    Hi there,

what LOA should I use? I do mainly PVP.

Thanks!
    What do you need? In which are you usually have a problem?

Do you want the bleed dot to keep healers in combat or mess with pesky rogues? Go kimbul

Do you get kited often and have problems closing the distance? Get that 5% movement speed

Do you want a flat dps boost? Get the 4% crit.

Etc.

Take the paku crit, it procs fairly often and crit is sexy for us

My question is...both paku and bwonsamdi sim very close to eachother, if that's the case isn't bwonsamdi one of the best picks because it also has a self healing component?

7+ Year Old Account
    Im still using Bwonsamdi

That little self-heal has saved me a couple times
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    My question is...both paku and bwonsamdi sim very close to eachother, if that's the case isn't bwonsamdi one of the best picks because it also has a self healing component?
    Pa'ku is the best

/thread

They sim very close in damage from what I see, yet bwonsamdi has a self healing component.

Not sure how well the self healing scales

Always the crit one .. At least for me. Seems to proc the most.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    They sim very close in damage from what I see, yet bwonsamdi has a self healing component.

Not sure how well the self healing scales
    The healing is like 1k or less.. better take the save route by going paku or speed in pvp. The healing is not quite worth it.. it also doesnt seem to proc alot either, were the critt one procs fairly often.

Anyway in the end they are all flavor small increases, pick what ever you like.

I find it hard to say which is the best. I went with Pa'ku as the extra crit seems really nice, and there's a guaranteed chance that it always procs. Kim'bul also seems very tempting and might be better for bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisha View Post
    Embrace of Bwonsamdi or Embrace of Gonk doesn't sound that bad too. Or I'm wrong?
    Bwonsamdi one has the bad side effect of getting you stuck in combat. It's also useless when you're fighting single named mobs because you don't get a ghost until you get your first kill, then the ghost can keep you in combat for a long time so no mounting up and reduced mana regen. I go with Pa'ku for most of the time or Krag'wa if I know I'm gonna be doing wpvp.