Have you tried playing Tank Support Specs in random BG's?

Im a bit of a snowflake when it comes to playing unconventional builds.
    I love them.
    And i've seen posts asking for pure "Support Specs" in WoW...well...they are already in the game!

Ive only tested Vengeance DH and Brewmaster Monk.

Brewmaster Monk is by far my favorite of the 2.
    It has:
    -All magical spells are redirected to you in 40 yards for 8 seconds (PvP talent)
    -Guards 4 allies preventing 20% of all damage to be redirected to the monk (PvP Talent)
    -Breath of Fire disorients for 4 seconds (PvP talent)
    -Ring of Peace
    -Off Healing
    -Incapacitate
    -AoE Stun
    -Pandaren Racial Incap
    -5% increased melee damage buff

I just love being a support spec in World Of Warcraft. Have you guys tried it?
    NOTE:
    -There are some tanks that can win 1v1's and those are the best to protect points alone.
    -Unfortunately i dont have any good tank for 1v1's so i play always in groups and offer as much support as possible

Prot paladin is pretty fun for flagrunning, spec into double charger+charger PvP talent.
    It is also great for focusing down targets with inquisition pvp talent. It gives your taunt a shorter range and longer CD, but it increases the damage the target takes by 3% per person that is attacking it, up to 15%. So when 5 people are on the same target, that person takes 15% extra damage.
    I also like to throw my shield into clumps of casters with the aoe silence talent.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Prot paladin is pretty fun for flagrunning, spec into double charger+charger PvP talent.
    It is also great for focusing down targets with inquisition pvp talent. It gives your taunt a shorter range and longer CD, but it increases the damage the target takes by 3% per person that is attacking it, up to 15%. So when 5 people are on the same target, that person takes 15% extra damage.
    I also like to throw my shield into clumps of casters with the aoe silence talent.
    I hear prot paladin is one of the best tanks for PvP...cant remember why...maybe is the one with the best damage out of the bunch?
    That doesnt sound right to me though
    I saw Swifty playing Prot Pala in both Arena and random BGs and he says its his "main".
    He just loves the spec very much, as much as i love Brewmaster Monk right now