Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    capitalist pig states.
    This. Reported for insensitivity towards my preferred economic system. Im offended.

When I lose my temper I don't verbally attack my team - that would just make it worse for everyone and not help anything - I either keep it to myself or rant to my friend. Ezpz never get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by pally2 View Post
    for calling out morons
    Well there's the problem. Not sure why you're being obtuse. Don't call people morons and you won't be banned.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

10+ Year Old Account
    OR you can just not be a toxic douche, shrug and move on... works every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee, with your winning personality, it is an absolute MYSTERY why you were banned.
    Clearly the problem is something other than yourself.

/s

I don't bother playing this game cause it sucks.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds like a conspiracy theory. I was under the impression that one shouldn't bother playing the game because it's getting progressively abandoned by the developers.

it's getting progressively abandoned by the developers.
    And that too

I think you are overwhelmingly at fault just based off the language you are using. Should have tried not being a toxic degenerate and you might not have gotten banned. Also, why get mad over HoTS? The game is literally dying.

You strike me as a total douchebag and that is all there is to it when it comes to this thread and why you got banned.

A bit off topic (not really but kind of, I guess), but it's really really amusing in HotS because you can say literally any bad or vulgar word you want and no one will report you, but if you call people something as innocuous as "bad", people report you and eventually (if you do it enough), you get a mute or ban lol.

The game is fairly strict when it comes to name calling/reporting, and people are really thinskinned and report even minor name calling. Obviously the workaround is to not call people names on a video game; but this is clearly far and away lost on the toolbag of an OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep I am over level 1000 and I've been banned twice for afking in teams of retarded noobs to save my sanity. Three strikes and you're out so now instead of afking I'll HS to base and go out and hit a mob once every 45 seconds until the game is over.

Of course never say anything in chat because that is evidence and will speed up your ban.
    Last edited by Twoddle; 2019-04-01 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I have reasons to believe you shouldn't report people for not playing well and just give them a non-offensive advice. Report for noob is the worst thing toxic players have ever invented.
    I thought he meant people losing on purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many people over lvl 1000 get perma banned simply for calling out morons who blizzard throws in on your team in ranked to force a loose, and theres nothing you can do about it.
    I see... so that's the case of you being banned for having multiple tantrums in multiple games against your own team and lost because of that, yet you blame blizzard and everyone else but yourself, while also claiming that you can't do anything about it?

Maybe next time keep playing, instead of talking? Maybe then you'll start actually winning? Or return to spamming AI games some more?

- - - Updated - - -

Noob should play with noobs vs other noobs, not be thrown in experienced players group to correct someones winrate.
    Chances are that noob is already playing vs other noobs and you are too noob to realize it. Take no offense, it's a real thing, and sooner you realize this - sooner you can get out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Its lose.

Lose = what you tend to do in life.

Loose = the current status of your gaping vagina.

Know the difference.
    Actually I think in the context of that sentence, it was "loss".

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Yep I am over level 1000 and I've been banned twice for afking in teams of retarded noobs to save my sanity. Three strikes and you're out so now instead of afking I'll HS to base and go out and hit a mob once every 45 seconds until the game is over.

Of course never say anything in chat because that is evidence and will speed up your ban.
    So you just admit to being awful. Cause that's how awful players play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    So you just admit to being awful. Cause that's how awful players play.
    Using 1k+ level as a bragging point already gives up that you are awful, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    only exp i didn't really play is Cata, and i still didn't get ban
    I play since bgs were introduced to game and i never got banned..
    Are u sure u are playing right ?
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

good good let the rage flow through you

It took me 3 years to get silenced for the first time and I was trying really hard. I couldnt have been more racist or generally insulting. Literally. It was not possible.

That said I only insulted players that deserved it. If you pick Nova instead of a Tank in Hero League you are getting it.