Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daikoku View Post
    Bunch of personal assumption, again.
    You have no proof that WF didn't hurt the game otherwise it is crystal clear it ruined the progression of a char in a RPG

Well maybe I'm am one of those 56? Btw also the 419 are counted towards 420 for some add-on so dunno
    no, the 419's are NOT counted towards being 420, get your facts straight.

also i extremly doubt you are one of these, if so prove yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

No LFD and LFG are the same thing Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Looking for Group has been renamed to Dungeon Finder read for christ sake, LFD is the evolution of LFG just like LFG was the evolution of LFG Channel
    "Dungeon Finder
    This feature has replaced the Looking For Group tool and provides all-new dungeon party creation functionality."

yeah, nah fam official 3.3 patch notes.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Different IV's
    different hidden abil
    different natures
    different abilities

so yeah you could titanforge a super good pokemon, or super ultra shitty.
    Ya it’s a ton more rng then any thing in wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Ya it’s a ton more rng then any thing in wow.
    it took me i think a total of 125 hours of breeding to get my near perfect IV gabite.

after that i just gave up and started cheating in pokemon (that are legal) cause... i cant fucking do that for like 12+ other pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    You should really get better sources you’d look like less of a fool instead of spouting things that are both wrong and easily checkable.

Replace is not renamed.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/3-3-0
    Still the evolution of the previous tool, no matter if it got renamed after getting updated.

I know it is hard to check before post so let me help you

Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Players can now see how long they are in queue while waiting for a group.
    Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Looking for Group has been renamed to Dungeon Finder
    Supports 5-player instances
    Designed for PUGs
    Reward System (Source)
    Raid queuing was moved to a separate Raid Browser interface. Group quest queuing was removed entirely.
    Wrath of the Lich King Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Class roles (i.e. damage, tanking, healing) have been added to the Looking For Group feature. Class roles will be displayed when sorting through the Looking For More section.
    The Burning Crusade Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Players will now be able to access the Looking For Group Channel by joining the Looking For Group/Looking for More tool.
    You can also specify leadership, and individuals versus groups in the Looking For More pane. LookingForGroup channel is accessible only when using the interface pane.
    The Burning Crusade Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): A new Looking For Group tool designed to assist players in finding groups for instanced dungeons and quests will now be available. This interface gives players the option to be added to a pool of other players also looking for a group, as a means to expedite the process. In addition, players will also be able to search for additional members in situations where they have a group and are simply looking to find more players. For a complete overview of this new interface, please take a moment and read the information contained on our comprehensive Looking for Group preview.
    So you can dance around "it was renamed nor was replaced eheh" still you and fel were wrong, so.

The current LFD was implemented in 3.3.0 so not "since wrath day1" because until 3.1.0 was a LFG
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-04-02 at 03:45 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can imagine you browsing all the chars...ye.

Still personal assumption about WF/TF.
    Yeah it's really hard and time consuming to click an armory link and glance at the stats on the page. There's this thing called tabbed browsing, it probably took me 5 minutes to go through 50 characters and see you weren't being truthful.

You're the one making the claim that it's ruined character progression despite all signs pointing to it not being the case. You're making the claim, it's up to you to prove it.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Still the evolution of the previous tool, no matter if it got renamed after getting updated.

So you can dance around "it was renamed nor was replaced eheh" still you and fel were wrong, so.
    Those are unnoficial posts... not by blizzard...

blizzard themselves said REPLACED

and again if your gunna say "it was sorta the same, and got changed" then again, it was introduced in vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Yeah it's really hard and time consuming to click an armory link and glance at the stats on the page. There's this thing called tabbed browsing, it probably took me 5 minutes to go through 50 characters and see you weren't being truthful.

You're the one making the claim that it's ruined character progression despite all signs pointing to it not being the case. You're making the claim, it's up to you to prove it.
    Ah yeah the Burden of Proof, where people with no arguments fell.

7+ Year Old Account

I just linked you the official notes which say lfg was replaced not renamed like you stated more then once. There is litteraly no source above the official notes lfg and lfd have never been the same thing this is just a fact.

Those are unnoficial posts... not by blizzard...

blizzard themselves said REPLACED

and again if your gunna say "it was sorta the same, and got changed" then again, it was introduced in vanilla.
    unofficial post rofl

wow replaced after gettin 2 exp of update UI, and was made for PUG for the first time basically, so lets forget your false claim about LFG but ok

Ah yeah the Burden of Proof, where people with no arguments fell.
    yet your linking unofficial posts, and ignoring evidance, while we are showing you actual posts from blizzard themselves...

The fact that you are stubborn to admit you were wrong and that LFG and LFD are basically the same thing on different evolution, point out the quality of the poster

unofficial post rofl

wow replaced after gettin 2 exp of update UI, and was made for PUG for the first time basically, so lets forget your false claim about LFG but ok
    yeah.. wow wiki is unofficial dude...

again if your gunna say "lfd was added in TBC" no it wasnt, it was called LFG, and closer to todays LFG
    and if you want to call it "lfd" then the factual statment would be LFD was added in vanilla, because vanilla's LGD became tbc's LFg which then became wotlk's LFD

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you are stubborn to admit you were wrong and that LFG and LFD are basically the same thing on different evolution, point out the quality of the poster
    The fact that you are stubborn to admit you were wrong about all of that, and the whole pokemon thing... Points out you need to stop making burner accounts.

also gunna show us your 420 ilvl char?

yeah.. wow wiki is unofficial dude...

again if your gunna say "lfd was added in TBC" no it wasnt, it was called LFG, and closer to todays LFG
    and if you want to call it "lfd" then the factual statment would be LFD was added in vanilla, because vanilla's LGD became tbc's LFg which then became wotlk's LFD

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you are stubborn to admit you were wrong about all of that, and the whole pokemon thing... Points out you need to stop making burner accounts.
    You think that early warth had LFD when it was 3.3.0 not 3.1.0, so you were wrong shut up plz it is getting tedious to bother with you.

pokemon was pretty legit, you just posted random thing live IV that have nothing in common with the TF issue just to prove again how random you are when off rails jeez, i made a precise example and you pick another one totally different for no reason at all.
    Last edited by Daikoku; 2019-04-02 at 03:53 PM.

You think that early warth had LFD when it was 3.3.0 not 3.1.0, so you were wrong shut up plz it is getting tedious to bother with you.

pokemon was pretty legit, you just posted random thing live IV that have nothing in common with the TF issue just to prove again how random you are when off rails jeez
    never did i say "early wrath had LFD"
    where did i say that?
    no it was not, there VERY MUCH is titanforging in pokemon, you could finally find a super rare dratini and it have the worst fucking IV's in the world, while your friend first catch finds one with PERFECT IV's
    also how does it have nothing in common with titan forging.

see here is your problem, you keep saying things, without backing them up
    where is your 420 charecter?
    why is LFD from wotlk "renamed TBC LFG" but at the same time NOT "renamed vanila LFD"
    how does pokemon IV's have nothing in common with titanforging?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-04-02 at 03:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You couldnt go to the actual source and posted nonesense because you feel they are the same when the actual facts say they aren’t, you really shouldn’t be talking about anyone’s quaility as a poster.

You were wrong on LFG and LFD and tried to hide under " ehehe but is is replaced not renamed "

When are literally 2 version of the same tool that did the same stuff : helping making group.

End of case. ( Also because felplague is going off rails again and last time he got banned so let's not make it happen again )

You were wrong on LFG and LFD and tried to hide under " ehehe but is is replaced not renamed "

When are literally 2 version of the same tool that did the same stuff : helping making group.

End of case.
    So like how the meeting stone in vanilla was the same tool that helped make groups?
    so again, it was added in vanilla by your logic.

and again, where is your talk about how IV/nature/ability is nothing like Titanforging, and where is your proof of being 420 ilvl?

So like how the meeting stone in vanilla was the same tool that helped make groups?
    so again, it was added in vanilla by your logic.

and again, where is your talk about how IV/nature/ability is nothing like Titanforging, and where is your proof of being 420 ilvl?
    No they were a different thing because LFG channel was the LFG in Vanilla.

Meeting Stones got reworked ( not replaced not renamed ndr ) in 2.0.1 with the introduction of LFG

I'm growing tired correcting you, can't believe Eleccybubb has so much patience with you

7+ Year Old Account

End of case. ( Also because felplague is going off rails again and last time he got banned so let's not make it happen again )
    Not even blizzard agrees with you, them not being the same thing is a fact no matter how much you want to believe they are.

Hell they don’t even function the same way lfg wasn’t limited only to dungeons didn’t port you in didn’t fill the group for you and didn’t let you pick a random dungeon for a bonus. There is litteraly nothing backing you up on this.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    so was 6.1
    Nobody romanticizes 6.1
    Plenty of people romance the fuck out of TBC.