I think I have figured out the end for this expansion

They recently stated that the ending isn't gonna be what we'll expect it to be and that Azshara has actually imprisoned N'Zoth and they're not working together anymore.

So what I think is gonna happen is this.

We'll find out that the one, that whispered to Vol'jin and made him pick Sylvanas as the next warchief, is N'Zoth and he did it because he thought Sylvanas was easily corruptable and could be used to fight Azshara and therefore free himself from her.

As we march into Nazjatar our heroes will realize this, tensions between the Alliance and the Horde will ease up in the face of a new, stronger villain, and the Alliance and the Horde, instead of killing Azshara, will ally with her (at least temporarily) and together they will defeat N'Zoth.

The expansion will end with all three empowered, female warbringers - Jaina, Sylvanas and Azshara - defeating N'zoth. Feminism will destroy toxic masculinity. Baine, Anduin and Nathanos will be male allies.

Wow that sounds incredibly boring.

Bloodsail Admiral melkesjokolade's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!!! "Not predictable" ugh... No thanks. Lets kill Tyrande and Malfurion instead.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lionheart View Post
    They recently stated that Azshara has actually imprisoned N'Zoth and they're not working together anymore.
    They said no such thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    They said no such thing.
    Yes, they did.

Yea if that happens, it will kill alot of players interests in wow story. But hey, maybe then Activision will get rid of Danuser and Alex.

My eyes are bleeding

10+ Year Old Account
    My bet is on Sylvanas overestimating herself, she tries to imprison N'zoth, doesn't realize this was his plan all along, instead of putting him in the dagger she destroys what ever was holding him in, as "thanks" he imprisons her in the dagger. We end the expansion with Sylvanas put on the back burner where she is much better suited, and N'zoth now free. This also leaves both sides to rebuild and lick wounds with a much bigger threat on the horizon.

Just chill guys, this guy has been posting troll threads all night on a throw-away account. This forum really needs HWID logs to stop these idiots

End of this expansion:
    We will ally with N'zoth and kill the Light Crusaders from the alternate draenor - where Paladin/Priest Garrosh would be our main villain.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lionheart View Post
    As we march into Nazjatar our heroes will realize this, tensions between the Alliance and the Horde will ease up in the face of a new, stronger villain
    Wow, we've never seen this in Warcraft before...

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    Wow, we've never seen this in Warcraft before...
    ...and i’d bet anything we’ll be seeing it again, only thing in limbo is which of the three will be next expansion’s main villain: Azshara, N’zoth, or Sylvanas... ~_~