Poll: Do you think 8.2 will save BfA?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    Yeah right, rebellion against tyranny must be answered with punishment! I guess that's the same logic that brought Staufenbergs death
    The only tyranny I see, is the horror of Alliance rule, Saurfang, Baine and probably a few unnamed coconspirators are trying to implement.

If Saurfang succeed, the Horde will be hunted down and killed or put in Internment camps..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Will 8.1 save bfa? Will 8.2 save bfa? Will 8.3 save bfa? Can the next expansion save wow? Can 9.1 save the expansion?

This is how I see the question progressing.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Warfronts are really boring for 2 reasons:
    - You know that you're going to win it OR you know that you don't need to do anything like follow a strategy. Same reason why LFR is so boring.
    - The Arathi warfront has a lot of downtime where you literally have to wait for NPC's to do something. The darkshore warfront is much better though.

Basically warfronts are a nice concept, but they were designed in such a way that you'll win no matter what. I am also surprised that they didn't bother to make them into temporary bg's where one side is always defending and the other one attacking like wintergrasp
    Good point! I now cut down Warfronts to twice a week. I think I got all the t-mog items. Little surprises popping up on the map would be cool.

I honestly don't think BFA needs saving. I've enjoyed playing wow because I've met friends that I enjoy playing wow with. I've enjoyed the story line. Yes i'm annoyed that they lowered a holy priest's damage output by 6% in their first 'balancing' as if it didn't already take us long enough to kill pve mobs. But if i was unhappy about the name I definitely won't spend my time complaining about it. i have better stuff to do with my time.

bfa is a lost cause. it will hopefully keep wow going until the next expansion