Thread: Fury m+ woes

Fury m+ woes

The start of BFA destroyed my team so I've been forced to pug. I'm obviously a masochist because I refuse to play a rogue or DH. Warrior pride. But it's really hard keep at it when you're declined from every group. Right now I'm around 1650 score and I can't even get into 15's easily. I log in, sign up to groups for half an hour and then log off. I have multiple CE's and all that so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing, it's people that don't trust any class that isn't the meta right now.

Anyone else on dps warr suicide watch?

People see the meta, and only want classes from that meta, even if those players suck and even for content that is not at the bleeding edge... flavour of the month/season always happens I suppose.

Only real advise is, look for a guild/group of likeminded people who enjoy what you do. Makes life so much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by RenDefiance View Post
    People see the meta, and only want classes from that meta, even if those players suck and even for content that is not at the bleeding edge... flavour of the month/season always happens I suppose.

Only real advise is, look for a guild/group of likeminded people who enjoy what you do. Makes life so much easier.
    This.
    If you're not fotm it can be very hard to get into groups. I had a lot of trouble with this mid legion playing rogue with a decent io score. Joining a guild made mythic plus so much better for me.

I rerolled rogue. I just sit anymore in queues. Too bad, fury is too fun too play.

Poslano sa mog SM-A510F koristeći Tapatalk