Poll: What is your favorite subculture?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite subculture

I think *good* metal is better than other music, and I trust metalheads for their horn-raising. (Don’t turn this into a religious thread, thanks.) Fashion-wise, I pick hipster for girl and emo for guys. Have fun with this. (Cowboys and G’s I don’t know much about.)

Music wise I listen to pretty much everything but I like composers with really dark songs like some of the albums of Adrian von Ziegler and Peter Gundry.
    Fashion wise? I don't dress or act like that at all but I really like dark cloths and the night life style a lot. With night life I don't mean clubs and partying like a degenerate. More like a normal life but at night.

15+ Year Old Account
    All of them make me burp a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I hate all of them equally. I like clowns.

Goth girls make me horny.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Country. They sing about adult things like divorce and loss.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

All kind of annoying when you look at them from the stereotypical viewpoint. I'd probably land somewhere between hipster and metalhead if I were to judge myself I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Punk but with one important caveat

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    From that list? Probably Goth, since most are just regular folk who listen to their weird music. Of course there are the try-hards who wear the cloths to match, but those aren't considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Is this what we are doing now?
    Seems to be some sort of patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Hippies, for sure.
    Hipsters, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    As a homeless teen I fell in with with a group of SHARPs and Trads. Mostly as a way to defend ourselves from the neo-nazis that would hassle us.

Great music and punching fascists for fun!
    Government Affiliated Snark

10+ Year Old Account
    Torn between Goth and Gangsta but went with gangsta because I loved being a goth, but Gangsta is my culture and the epicenter of my folks.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

All of these "subcultures" are fucking cringey aside from the country cowboy/cowgirl scene, so I'll vote that.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    This!!

/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    ......why?

The metalhead subculture! Though when you look beneath the surface, it's a weak union :P "No! [Random ban name] isn't proper metal, gtfo" when I thought the metal culture as a whole was for everyone. Honestly that's disappointing.

Goth would probably be on my 2nd place. They have some nice clothes but can be too gloomy I suppose. Goth clothes are also expensive as fuck (I buy my clothes from H&M and similar places). And if you're going full goth down the street, people will starte at you and I don't like that. I prefer a more anonymous appearance.

3rd place: the cowboy/country subculture. While I have no experience with them, from my understanding, it seems like a welcoming group.

I might be a metalhead but I don't interact with anyone. Actually, the car lovers subculture is closest to my heart (I... dont really interact with them either, but I have a car, which I love)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish 80s pop was in this.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Metalhead and goth!
    Never got into the punk scene in the 80's just the metal.
    Emo was probably the last good poser group. The two poser groups since, hipster and the sjw termite infestation are abhorrent. I think the sjw/marxist poser trend of this decade is far more damaging to some of the people that get caught into it. I know a tranny in real life who got his dick lopped off in thailand a few months ago. I asked him why and he told me it was the group of friends he was apart of online all talking about it made him realise he wanted to be a woman. The way he went on to talk about it was like an incel thing too of 'if i can't get a woman, ill be the woman' as he was talking to me about it. Felt sorry for the poor cunt. I'm glad my generation was metalhead because middleaged im still a metalhead.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Metallhead!!! But all of the subcultures are good