Poll: Which body shape are you most into?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate
    not that bad i have a year round olive/bronze tan so im white just Mediterranean white.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    not that bad i have a year round olive/bronze tan so im white just Mediterranean white.
    Ah fairo then.

I literally can't stand heat above 10 degrees Celsius lul
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Ah fairo then.

I literally can't stand heat above 10 degrees Celsius lul
    the down side of heat is i go darker then i get shit of random EDL members because they think im part Asian >.<

the down side of heat is i go darker then i get shit of random EDL members because they think im part Asian >.<
    I'm generally pale for a Greek, maybe lived in dreary, gloomy Seattle too long. But when I do go spend a summer under the sun somewhere, I get pretty tanned. I always have fun making people guess what I am.

Usually some type of Hispanic, Iranian, or Arab is their guess. Which is weird because my hair's not black, it's brown, and I have green eyes. Then when I'm pale, I'll get random old Russian/Ukrainian/etc babushkas speaking to me in their language like I'm one of them.

It's hilarious. I guess I'm ethnically ambiguous.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I'm generally pale for a Greek, maybe lived in dreary, gloomy Seattle too long. But when I do go spend a summer under the sun somewhere, I get pretty tanned. I always have fun making people guess what I am.

Usually some type of Hispanic, Iranian, or Arab is their guess. Which is weird because my hair's not black, it's brown, and I have green eyes. Then when I'm pale, I'll get random old Russian/Ukrainian/etc babushkas speaking to me in their language like I'm one of them.

It's hilarious. I guess I'm ethnically ambiguous.
    i get the same but its not from actually being from the med or having any Mediterranean in me which confuses people even more. some people of Celtic decent have olive to dark skin for some reason. so i get some really funny looks mid summer when im as brown as a light skinned Indian with dark hair and beard that gets ginger coppery casts in it.

some people of Celtic decent have olive to dark skin for some reason.
    Gauls (Continental Celts) were almost indistinguishable from Romans in regards to skin color and hair, even their languages were to a degree intelligible to one another.

I recall reading about Irish myths depicting a darker-skinned group of people living in Ireland before the arrival of the Celts, who would have probably ended up mixing with to a degree.

Also:

https://owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...t-dna-confirms

There were significant influxes of Mediterranean and Iberian peoples into Ireland.

Just as long as you aren’t morbidly obese/underweight and I think you’re a cute lady, then we’re good on the loving category!

10+ Year Old Account
    really dont care, i mean i have dated a woman at 110 kg and a fit one at 52 kg.

For me its mostly about the personality of the SO and if I like the person I like the person and thats it for me
    I might be weird, but I am limited edition

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Gauls (Continental Celts) were almost indistinguishable from Romans in regards to skin color and hair, even their languages were to a degree intelligible to one another.

I recall reading about Irish myths depicting a darker-skinned group of people living in Ireland before the arrival of the Celts, who would have probably ended up mixing with to a degree.

Also:

https://owlcation.com/stem/Irish-Blood-Genetic-Identity
    https://www.theguardian.com/science/...t-dna-confirms

There were significant influxes of Mediterranean and Iberian peoples into Ireland.
    yea its a theory i generally agree with based on what i see in my own family, and the "native" people in my area, its an area of England that remained relatively remote and isolated until the industrial revolution. from dna test i took i know my parental dna came over after the ice age and was common but is now rare and only found in 2 small pockets in the uk, and my maternal dna is also old but came from the fezzan people that inhabit Libya.

despite both strains coming over at the end of the ice age and being abundant and most common in the uk back then theres more people with the same father line dna in Germany (though still rare at 8%) and more of my mother line in Libya (61%) than in the uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Try losing weight?

or is the internet and like every other guy around here you're 330 6 2 10% body fat?
    Nope I don't lie to myself, I am a fat ass, I have struggled with my weight since I was 10 or so. I try my best to work out and eat right, but work 12+ hours a day and when I am done at night I just want to relax so I have a hard time finding motivation. I have been getting better about eating habits lately and not eating at night, have cut energy drinks and pop. I was on track last spring and lost 30lbs, but gained it back over this past winter.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Realistically, curves. I like the touch of nice curves. I'd never date a skinny girl. Don't like bones.

Not fat, not too skinny. I like women that like to eat but are not out of control. If they get a little bit of belly fat who cares?

I also don't like muscular women. Turns me off big time. I'm average and I'm looking for average.

I like a woman to be muscular...like Ronda Rousey.

My women I like curvy, I guess? I like big boobs/big butt lol. Not too fat. Lack of curves on a woman or when they're too skinny turns me off though. Might as well be a boy.

My men honestly just be attractive and not fat. Muscles are a plus but not a must have.

Petite Pear body shape. but honestly face is more important, if she has the face I don't really mind what body type, beautiful faces for me are like Alexandra Daddario, Cristin Milioti and Kaya Scodelario.
    Edit Signature.

Fit. The kind of fit that looks good in yoga pants.

Yes, I know that yoga pants make you look much better than you are, but there are some that excel at it.

Shortstack tyvm

10+ Year Old Account
    Into slim/skinny. Average is where the line is drawn for me. Anything above that is just disgusting and shows a person doesn't have any discipline, self restraint and that they care little for their self. I'm not into fat culture and my opinion is it should be shamed.

This one looks good
    and the geek shall inherit the earth