top 1 Arms Warrior mekkatorque vs top 1 Feral druid ? battle of the bleeds ?

Soo i just checked logs from mekatorque bcs its close to patchwerk alike picked nr #1 ranked arms warrior and feral druid. and i checked damage source of overall damage.
    im new to forum soo cannot post links but its easy to check.

Arms warrior :

23,30 % deep wounds

Feral Druid :
    rake dmg : 10,25 %
    rip dmg : 13,61:

together 23,86 % bleed damage

i know its talent, trinket, azerite dependant kinda but atm warrior ARMS which supposed to hit big is bleed class like feral and whats more, all that damage, all that mastery is just sad passive that we dont even play much with.

removal of recklesness and collossus out of rotaion killed us. that mastery and reseting overpower from tactician is extremly sad.

Have you done BFA? You pick mekka over grong for a patchwerk?
    You do know inorder to get a proper comparrison of 2 ppl you'd have to find 2 ppl with same kill times, who both never got shrunk...or had to run out with blast right?
    Who also have similiar Ilvl and gear, as one might be specced to bleeds and one might not? Ferals spec for bleeds, masterys is their 2nd highest stat. Arms doesn't.
    Have you done mekka? or are you just basing this off lfr, have you ever played an arms or feral outside of LFR?
    Last edited by OokOok; 2019-04-20 at 08:47 PM.

hmm let me think why i chosed him mby bcs both top 1 war and feral had 100 % damage done only on him, both had 90 and 87 % uptime which is close enough and dropin uptime dosent change damage distribution in most cases, just overal dmg. i grant u that feral killed boss one minute faster but can u explain to me how this would change his all dmg source to bleeds in last minute ? does he stop to shred, ferocious bite and auto attack and his bleeds are doin 500 % more damage? also does arms magically drop damage from PASSIVE deep wounds ? if the fight ends faster ?

dude..... everyone has 100% dmg to him

Quote Originally Posted by Chevvy69 View Post
    hmm let me think why i chosed him mby bcs both top 1 war and feral had 100 % damage done only on him, both had 90 and 87 % uptime which is close enough and dropin uptime dosent change damage distribution in most cases, just overal dmg. i grant u that feral killed boss one minute faster but can u explain to me how this would change his all dmg source to bleeds in last minute ? does he stop to shred, ferocious bite and auto attack and his bleeds are doin 500 % more damage? also does arms magically drop damage from PASSIVE deep wounds ? if the fight ends faster ?
    Turns out, having literally even the most basic understanding of the fight would help you make a comparison. You obviously do not, so your comparison sucks.